Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

LADC Mi Amor Reserva

Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
These smoke nothing short of amazing after 6 months of aging. I lit up a toro the other night. First puff was deep and rich smoke full of earthy tobacco, a very slight spice and a dense creamy fullness. I thin the first third was and full and rich ans a decadent dessert(not to be confused with sweetness). Second third opened up to a nutty, cedary flavor with a strong damp earthy tobacco flavor, still a slight note of spice but not overpowering. Final third really saw the strength build, still a core of earth and a oncoming vanilla flavor, not harsh at all, just very rich smoke. I REALLY enjoyed this cigar and it is now in my top 5. If anyone is interested i can get these from my b&m fairly cheap. If you have been thinking about this stick, DONT!! Just smoke one!

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info! Long time no see, hope you stick around sir!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    VINNY!!!! Love those things man, you are right... I assume you speak of the liquor store?
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Just so happens I have a few heading my way ! Nice review. Thanks !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    VINNY!!!! Love those things man, you are right... I assume you speak of the liquor store?

Yeah, Franks, love that place!