Home Pipes

Drew Estate Tins Mega Sampler!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
Hear Ye, Hear ye! I have heard your request and I have made it so! Exclusively, and only here, buy all 7 Tins that we have available for just $49.95! That's right, all the New Drew Estate Blends I have here, in a Drew Estate tobacco tin mega sampler for just $49.95! If you are interested, you must contact me directly, either by giving me a call, or shooting me an email.

Comments

• pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
    Tell me. Why is everyone so wrapped up in this release? You would think it was the latest apple I phone or something. Get in line at your B&M to make sure you get yours. Makes me sick.
    Find some bulk tobaccos you like and play around with them. My blends fit me like a glove. I have no desire to pay ridiculous prices for dried up old tins of tobacco. I can buy 2 lbs of bulk for what they get.
    Sorry just rambling. Sittin in my bunker self medicating after climbing into the head of a Vietnam Vet reliving throwing himself on a grenade to save his comrades. I played the part of a field medic to draw him back out.
    Anyway--if your interested visit the Facebook page on Texas county Veterans and read more about it under "long lost service number found"
    pilgrimtex:
    Tell me. Why is everyone so wrapped up in this release? You would think it was the latest apple I phone or something. Get in line at your B&M to make sure you get yours. Makes me sick.
    Find some bulk tobaccos you like and play around with them. My blends fit me like a glove. I have no desire to pay ridiculous prices for dried up old tins of tobacco. I can buy 2 lbs of bulk for what they get.
    Sorry just rambling. Sittin in my bunker self medicating after climbing into the head of a Vietnam Vet reliving throwing himself on a grenade to save his comrades. I played the part of a field medic to draw him back out.
    Anyway--if your interested visit the Facebook page on Texas county Veterans and read more about it under "long lost service number found"

By the way Pennsylvania County Veterans will be coming on line soon so if C.C wants a good cause to support I can get you in touch with the new Chairman.
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    pilgrimtex:
    Everyone enjoys the hobby differently. I like tins and bulk. I do buy bulk and if there is something I like that is both tinned and bulk I will always buy bulk. However, not everything I like is found in bulk and I have yet to find anything close in some cases. I don't worry about the price of tins. When you consider you drop $250 and up for a box of cigars, who cares about spending $80 to 100 on a lb of tinned tobacco?

Sean has put together a good deal here, if you check the price on these he has went the extra mile for us.
    J.S.:
    pilgrimtex:
    Everyone enjoys the hobby differently. I like tins and bulk. I do buy bulk and if there is something I like that is both tinned and bulk I will always buy bulk. However, not everything I like is found in bulk and I have yet to find anything close in some cases. I don't worry about the price of tins. When you consider you drop $250 and up for a box of cigars, who cares about spending $80 to 100 on a lb of tinned tobacco?

Sean has put together a good deal here, if you check the price on these he has went the extra mile for us.
    <> Fortunately my favorite cigar brands run under $150.00. LOL
    Where I disagree is that you can't find it in bulk or by blending some bulk. Other than that I have no problems with what you do for a hobby. People may think I'm crazy anyway. Especially since I'm planning to liquidate my assets and by a Blue water sailor to live aboard.