Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Alien Attack!!!

So Alienmisprint (Tony) posted something about the results of aging a cigar called El Cobre on Kuzi's recommendation and how great they were. I asked if they were still around so I could do the same and he told me where I could find them and offered to send "a couple" to try before I spend years waiting for something I might not even like. As many of you know, he's overseas right now so he had to message home to the mothership to call in this strike:

photo 0927131258_zps34dd2062.jpg

"A couple" turned into 4 of different vitolas so I can figure out what I want to age along with a couple that hitched a ride, a Mi Amor and a Torano Exodus, whose dates tell me they both have a couple years on them as well! All packed up perfectly with a Boveda. I only wish I didn't have to take pictures with a potato so it would do this hit justice.

Tony, I can't thank you enough for this. You're a very generous guy, a valued member of this forum, and a great BOTL. And now I have your address. Just sayin'.
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    That Alien hit you with a ray gun. Great job Tony!!
    One God, One Truth
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Well, I would hate to see you put the time into aging them and then find out you don't even dig 'em. I've been shown a great deal of generosity from the forums here, just paying it forward some. Hope you dig the LADC and Torano 50 Years as well, enjoy!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Well done Tony !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome Ken!! Tony handing out the smack down in a great way! Enjoy, those look delish.