Home General Discussion
Options

do you

do you have to smoke today tomorrow or tonight.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rice Crispy:
    do you have to smoke today tomorrow or tonight.
    Not sure if I completely understand the question so I'll say this: I like lighter/milder bodied ones in the morning. I like medium sticks in the afternoon and I like medium to medium/full bodied smokes in the evening after a meal. I do most of my smoking in the evenings. I'll probably smoke one today. Whether it's morning noon or night,.....I don't know yet. But I don't usually smoke every day. But there's always tomorrow.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Huh ??? Whaaa???
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Like anything else...I don't "have to" do anything I don't want to do but I prefer to smoke cigars when I want to.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I think those hot peppers did him in...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigary:
    Like anything else...I don't "have to" do anything I don't want to do but I prefer to smoke cigars when I want to.
    Yep
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain