Home General Discussion
Options

Table top lighter

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
So for Christmas I'm gonna be treating myself to a table top lighter for my man cave. I WAAAAAAAAANT the Lamborghini table top lighter but can't justify the price. Anyone have recommendations for a reasonably priced table top lighter that is reliable and is easy on the eyes? First hand experience would be a plus. :)
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    I have 2 of the Xikar XTX lighters and overall have been very happy with them. The first one I got about two years ago only lasted a month but I sent it back and they replaced it free of charge. The replacement has been working fine ever since. The clear coat finish is starting to peel a little now but it still works fine. My second one is a year old and has been flawless since it came out of the box. This is a 3 flame jet lighter but if you turn the gas down it almost works like a big soft flame. Here is a link to the specs: https://www.xikar.com/products/lighters/xtx-tabletop/
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alec Bradley "The Burner" tabletop lighter $45. (Unless you think it's too ugly.) Or the Prometheus Magma T Lighters but they are about $80. Magma Ts are pretty cool but I haven't used one myself. But I like them anyway.

• Options
    I've been looking at all the options mentioned so far. I like them all except the Alec Bradley. For some reason the flame doesn't look (for lack of better words) organized. Lol I really do like the Prometheus. I've used one at the cigar lounge by my house and like it quite a bit. On top of that there is a killer review for it by cigarobsession.

As for the xikar I was looking at those too... Haven't seen much on them and the brand really holds it's own fairly well. The have a nice shape and design to them. I've been leaning towards 3-4 torch layouts which is a fairly easy configuration to find.

My overall issue is dropping that kind of money on a lighter... I know I will be happy with whatever purchase I make but $70+ for a lighter is kinda a mind number for me. Lol I certainly don't wanna be cheap... You pay for quality.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    I've been looking at all the options mentioned so far. I like them all except the Alec Bradley. For some reason the flame doesn't look (for lack of better words) organized. Lol I really do like the Prometheus. I've used one at the cigar lounge by my house and like it quite a bit. On top of that there is a killer review for it by cigarobsession.

As for the xikar I was looking at those too... Haven't seen much on them and the brand really holds it's own fairly well. The have a nice shape and design to them. I've been leaning towards 3-4 torch layouts which is a fairly easy configuration to find.

My overall issue is dropping that kind of money on a lighter... I know I will be happy with whatever purchase I make but $70+ for a lighter is kinda a mind number for me. Lol I certainly don't wanna be cheap... You pay for quality.
    didnt you just drop some sick cash on a vaporstick.... just saying lol
  • Options
    Lmao! I sure as heck did! But I sold a highly collectible butterfly knife for all of it. I have run out of things to sell. Lol unless I sell my xbox... That's never happening
  • Options
    soyouseesoyousee Posts: 40
    Found the Alex Bradley table top torch lighter at Amazon for $27.00 - $31.00 with S&H. You will love this one. Lights the largest cigar with a couple of draws, no holding the trigger down, just turn it on and hit the spark, it's going. Fuel last forever. My favorite chair side lighter.
  • Options
    Well looks like the Alec Bradley will be my new lighter when it comes christmas time! :)