Home General Discussion

Cigars in London, need recommendations.

GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
Howdy everyone, long time no post. I find myself in London and need some advice for cigars to try. I picked up a nice el ray del mundo that has been aged since 1997 that I plan on trying tomorrow but there are many more days for this trip and I need some advice on other sticks I should try. Any thoughts?

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Regius is outta London, should be able to find:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    I just saw one of the Cuban brands is releasing a new regional blend (I want to say H. Uppman, but not certain), might see if you can find some of the regionals that are hard to get anywhere else.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    MVW67:
    Being a 100% nic cigar is it readily available in the us?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    MVW67:
    Yeah it is. HAve you tried Orchant's place? CGars LTD? Plenty of crazy vintage stuff.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    If you are on Instagram, follow a guy named nshawsy - Nick Shaw. He's a cigar smoker and all around gentleman. Follow him and comment in a pic that you are looking for a good place to smoke in London. He'll handle it sure enough.
    Well I and to JJ's in harrods and was pretty dissapointed. Selection was ok but the prices were outrageous, RP 1990 for 25 bucks?!? Tomorrow will be a few different places.
    dennisking:
    If you are on Instagram, follow a guy named nshawsy - Nick Shaw. He's a cigar smoker and all around gentleman. Follow him and comment in a pic that you are looking for a good place to smoke in London. He'll handle it sure enough.
    Bummer, I don't have that but it might be worth signing up.
    catfishbluezz:
    Goldy:
    MVW67:
    Yeah it is. HAve you tried Orchant's place? CGars LTD? Plenty of crazy vintage stuff.
    Will do tomorrow!