Home General Discussion

Poker League

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hello boys, I am back on normal schedule, so if any of the members wanna start back up let me know, and as always any new members are always welcome. Thanks

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royal Jack! Hit me! All out! Get lit!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    WTF is dis^^^^ ****?
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    WTF is dis^^^^ ****?
    It's poker talk son! Get with the program. You're steamboating Shimbo.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    WTF is dis^^^^ ****?
    That's poker talk Daniel??? Come play I will show u poker talk :)
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    sounds GREAT to me. Let me know when you want to start back up. Tuesdays are ok or even Wednesdays are back to being OK with me.

MAWart was talking about this the other night how he wanted to play again.
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    WTF is dis^^^^ ****?
    Shiiiiieeeeeeeet son! You don't want to play me Ray Ray all day. I'll get you all tilty after I go all out on every riverbank flipflop. Then you'll have to repurchase more chips and you won't have any smoke $ left. I call your check! Deuces wild offsuit son!
  • BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    I am not gonna be able to play for a while due to school. Unless it was Thursday nights ,
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    WTF is dis^^^^ ****?
    Shiiiiieeeeeeeet son! You don't want to play me Ray Ray all day. I'll get you all tilty after I go all out on every riverbank flipflop. Then you'll have to repurchase more chips and you won't have any smoke $ left. I call your check! Deuces wild offsuit son!
    methinks that Daniel has been drinking this morning into afternoon.
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    WTF is dis^^^^ ****?
    lol bring your All In game to the table son.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I'll be traveling during the next few weeks, but I'll check in, and if I can find the time.............?
    I'm going to post up the tourney next week, several said they couldn't play this week, so prepare for next Tuesday 8:00 p.m. Est. hope to c u all.
    we still playing tonight?

Any of the newer guys want to play a little poker? Ante is 5 cigars sent to the winner. We play Texas Hold em on Tuesday nights at Pokerstars. Glock runs it. PM him if you want in.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:

Any of the newer guys want to play a little poker? Ante is 5 cigars sent to the winner. We play Texas Hold em on Tuesday nights at Pokerstars. Glock runs it. PM him if you want in.
    What time you guys start?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:

8:00 Eastern. Count me in for tonight gents.
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:

like pel said 8 EST.

if you want to play please make sure to send Glock a PM so he can add you with enough time to play.
    pelirrojo:
    brianetz1:
    like pel said 8 EST.

if you want to play please make sure to send Glock a PM so he can add you with enough time to play.
    Thanks fellas ....
    Yep -- already sent a PM to Glock.

Tried to play a while back and couldn't get it to work on linux OS ---- but it looks like there's now a mobile app available (not sure when this came out) ---- http://www.pokerstars.com/mobile/
    Going to fire up the iPad when I get home from work and see if it will work for me .... if so, count me in! Just go easy on me......

jgibv:
    pelirrojo:
    brianetz1:
    like pel said 8 EST.

Thanks fellas ....

Tried to play a while back and couldn't get it to work on linux OS ---- but it looks like there's now a mobile app available (not sure when this came out) ---- http://www.pokerstars.com/mobile/
    Going to fire up the iPad when I get home from work and see if it will work for me .... if so, count me in! Just go easy on me......
    unfortunately it won't work. The mobile app does not support home games. Sorry.
    brianetz1:
    jgibv:
    pelirrojo:
    brianetz1:
    like pel said 8 EST.

Thanks fellas ....

unfortunately it won't work. The mobile app does not support home games. Sorry.
    Yeah Glock just told me the same thing on PM ..... fffffff !!!!!!!
    welp, I'm out fellas. Sorry
    (If I ever get around to making it work on linux, I'll let y'all know)

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    So... no game tonight?
    Got caught at work...sorry
    U all just let me know when u guys wanna play and I will set it up.