Home Non Cigar Related

Abortion, because its' in the news!

beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
Silly me, I thought they wanted to get away from those back-alley abortions?

link

To libtards, its only about control and money. It sickens me what they put women through in the guise of being compassionate. Margaret Sanger crap.

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an old friend in Kali who has been a midwife for 30 years. She's about to lose her license because Kali requires a physician attend a birth, which no physician in the whole state will do. So in Kali a woman's right to take life trumps her right to give life.

In nearby Philly we recently watched the trial of Dr Gosnell whose brutal and filthy clinic killed a couple women. Got away with it for years because a previous governor had told the health dept to stop inspecting abortion clinics, cause it might discourage these clinics.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Silly me, I thought they wanted to get away from those back-alley abortions?

link

To libtards, its only about control and money. It sickens me what they put women through in the guise of being compassionate. Margaret Sanger crap.
    Conservatives are just as obsessed with control and money. Right now across American these same hypocritical right wing conservatives who are railing against NSA, Obamacare and any attempt to conduct background checks for gun purchases as violations of personal liberties and privacy have absolutely no problem invading the privacy and suppressing the Constitutional rights of women by enacting sham restrictions (such as requiring physicians who conduct abortions to be affiliated with a local hospital, which is pure BS) that close down abortion clinisc, thus eliminating a woman's right to choose.

BTW, it might blow your mind when you read this, but I am a liberal and I don't agree with the CA legislation at all. Abortions should be conducted only by physicians, and all abortion clinics should be inspected with the same level of scrutiny that any hospital or other health facility would be inspected.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Anyone under any circumstance that takes a life, even though it be yet unborn is a murderer.
    As they place themselves as judge and executioner, they also one day will sit in judgment before Him.
    In Matthews 18: 1-7 is the answer.
    I know of several grind stones without use!
    Murder is murder!
    If a man kills a pregnant women and causes the child to die is he not charged with two counts of murder?
    The blood also is upon the head of abortionist!
    RBeckom:
    Anyone under any circumstance that takes a life, even though it be yet unborn is a murderer.
    As they place themselves as judge and executioner, they also one day will sit in judgment before Him.
    In Matthews 18: 1-7 is the answer.
    I know of several grind stones without use!
    Murder is murder!
    If a man kills a pregnant women and causes the child to die is he not charged with two counts of murder?
    The blood also is upon the head of abortionist!

Rant and rave, I look forward to see how many I will not see in Heaven!
    Almost an hour and no response's to my words, this has to be a record.
    Someone with nothing better to do please check on this for me.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    RBeckom:
    beatnic:
    RBeckom:

?
    RBeckom:
    beatnic:
    RBeckom:

?
    You said it all. I was just putting the punctuation.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    beatnic:
    RBeckom:

?
    'nuff said, and me too
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Have the forums become so tame that a good old fashioned friendly argument now can not be started?
    Someone believes differently than I, else we become part of the great machine that has begun to form in world politics.
    Take that without argument!
    Yes, I just hijacked this thread just because I am bored.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Was going to read Beat and some of the other posts.......instead I just laughed at the men so worried about the woman's **** and womb and decisions that dont impact them.
    Vulchor:
    Was going to read Beat and some of the other posts.......instead I just laughed at the men so worried about the woman's **** and womb and decisions that dont impact them.
    Like an ostrich? Come on Vulch. Face it. It affects society.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Vulchor:
    So does people having foul bowel movements in public restrooms.
    Vulchor:
    beatnic:
    Vulchor:
    So does people having foul bowel movements in public restrooms.

That's better!