Home Cigar 101

Maduro Madness

Hello, I am new to this forum and Cigar.com, however I think this is a great site with absolutely unbeatable prices and selection.

I am a huge maduro fan and only really smoke a select few that I know:

• CAO triple maduro
  • Trinidad maduro
  • Punch maduro

I am in search for a new maduro to enhance my ever extending palette.  I've seen many maduros on here, but am unsure as to which new one to try.

Help? Anyone?

Much appreciated!

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Oliva Serie O maduro is a fantastic smoke, I think the maduro wrapper helps to smooth out the fuller bodied blend.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    OH HO HO I am also a maduro fan(hence the name), where should I begin. Hmmm Rocky Patel Edge Maduro. 5 Vegas A, CAO Mx2, CAO Soprano, A Fuente Flor Fina 858 Maduro, damn I should know more! The cigar.com Brazilian label is a good bargain smoke.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I can't believe I forgot to mention the 5 Vegas "A", I just had one not a week ago.I would certainly recommend that one, I was quite impressed with it. I know I've had more than a few maduros, but for some reason I can't think of any.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    The Oliva Serie G Maduro is also an excellent smoke. As is the Rocky Patel Double Maduro. Have you had that one, maddy?
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I just got TWO from the COTM. I'm stoked but forcing myself to rest them!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Damn, I missed a really good COTM!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i like the onyx reserve very much
    the partagas black is also great. i need to get more of these.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    Damn, the Oliva G...my favorite. I am 40 days out from R&R and I only have ONE left. I may have to place and right before I leave to ensure I have plenty when I get home.
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406
    There are a couple that I have smoked that I believe are excellent and also great value - Padilla Obsidian and Nestor Reserve. Both are big torps.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    One of my favorites...Hoyo de Monterey no.2 Maduro, a damn find cigar. I have a box with 18 months on them in my humi, and always try to send one out when PiF'ing or gifting