Home Ratings & Reviews

Has anybody tried the Davidoff Nicaragua?

blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
Just wondered if anyone has tried one yet? What sizes and any thoughts. Tempted to get a box as I know the quality is always there with davidoff. I would grab a single but as fast as they're going I'm tempted to get a box being only 12 count.

Comments

• big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    blurr:
    Just wondered if anyone has tried one yet? What sizes and any thoughts. Tempted to get a box as I know the quality is always there with davidoff. I would grab a single but as fast as they're going I'm tempted to get a box being only 12 count.
    This cigar is on my radar, I hope to try it soon
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    big chunks:
    blurr:
    This cigar is on my radar, I hope to try it soon
    Mine too, let me know if you sample one. I don't get the impression they're going to be limited, but everywhere I drool over regularly (websites) shows them backordered or out of stock. They have their fans for a reason, so just deciding if I should bite the bullet and grab a box, or another box of ryj short churchills to replace stock for the future.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I'll review it soon, been on the list, just haven't got to it.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i already did a review.

CHECK IT OUT

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I had the robusto. It was only my second Davidoff, the Puro d'Oro being my first. I thought it was very good, but not really worth the price point right off the shelf. At points it was just a tad harsh and the flavors were conflicting with each other, not really coming together at all. I am thinking this may just be an age issue, so I am letting the toro sit for a while before firing it up. It definitely has potential, and if it ages as well as I think it will, it would totally be worth it.