Home Pipes
Options

WTB Christmas Holiday Blends

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey fellas, yeah been MIA way too long. If anyone can help out I am looking to buy or trade for and year Peterson Christmas tins or McClelland Holiday Blend. Searching for any other Christmas or Holiday blends you might recommend.

Just trolling tonight but will be back to check out all the going ons soon.

Comments

• Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Peterson's Christmas stuff can be found online and is in stock, McClelland has a Christmas Cheer that is readily available. The 2013 Holiday Spirit blend is very difficult to find. Everything I have heard about it is that it is absolutely fantastic. Even guys I know that are not aromatic fans seem to like it and I would like to get my hands on a tin of that too. If anyone gets a line on it please let everyone know.
  • Options
    According to McClelland the Holiday Spirit is the same exact blend every year. I was not happy I bought a 2010 tin and they shipped me a 2011. A call by the vendor to McClelland was made and they said it is the same exact tobacco and no different. Just fyi and I have opened and smoked several years and it seems the same. Was really hoping to find the last couple years of Peterson. Might just double up on the 2013. 2009 is amazing by the way.
  • Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Thanks for the heads up on the Holiday Spirit, I still would like to try it but I don't feel as pressed to find it now. I would double up on the 2013, the older stuff is impossible to find, if you do, you will have to pay a premium for them.
  • Options
    I have a tin of each year of Holiday Spirit since its first release. I got lucky and found the original release on a shelf at a pipe store. My absolute favorite. They are hard to find and always seem to sell out. I need to hit a few locals to see what goodies they might have collecting dust.