Home General Discussion
Options

No cigars for awhile!!

I feel that I am not going to be buying anymore cigars for awhile. My wife was in a car accident this weekend on our car that is less than 1year old. She is more or less fine but the car it totaled out...I fear that all extra expendable money will be spent on a new car and not to supplement my habit. I think I have 20+ in my humidor, that should suffice but I just wanted to vent! AHHH!

Comments

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad your wife is okay though. That must be scary for everyone. Eric
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Yeah, T-boned by someone who ran a red light. 5:45 in the morning! Not the call you want to wake up to. She broke her molar and her jaw, whiplash and possible broken ribs, but it could have been far worse!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad she's gonna be ok. That coulda been really bad. That can happen to any of us.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Glad she's not hurt, sounds like it could have been alot worse than what it was. Did the dude that t-boned her not have insurance?
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope your wife gets feeling better, hope u get time back in your life someone took away. Good luck.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, to hear about the car, happy the wife is ok.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad to hear wife is "ok",could have been a lot worse.hope it all works out for you brother.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear that she's not hurt too badly, T-bone can be a wicked impact.
    Best Wishes to you and yours,
    Nathan
  • Options
    Thank you all for your well-wishes! She is back to work today, so she is doing alright. And no, of course the other driver didn't have insurance and the thought is that he didn't even have his lights on. It is kind of a messy situation, but our insurance company is taking care of us and moving pretty quickly. Now the dreaded experience of finding a replacement car...I LOVED that car. Thanks again everyone...it means a lot!
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    careful with the whiplash thing... it shows up later on doen the line!

glad to hear she is okay! good luck!