Home Cigar 101

how long does it take you?

ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
how long does it take you guys to smoke a standard size 7x52 cigar? It seems like it takes me almost 2 hours and at a 3 part-puff a minute or so. I am not complaining, but I hear of people doing that in an hour and I feel like I would get sick smoking that fast.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    It would take me between 2 and 2.5 hours to smoke that.
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    Same here. If you are looking for an around an hour stick, go with a good Petite Corona, Corona, or Robusto.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ive been smoking slower and slower. yesterday it took me an hour and twenty minutes to smoke a corona.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    I smoke a MOW Ruination Robusto #2 in an hour, hour and fifteen. That's a 6x60.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Wow cholmes...it takes me closer to 2 hours to smoke the robusto #1 and that's about as fast as I would want to smoke that cigar.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    when I smoke a cigar, time disapears, so I couldnt tell you.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    j0z3r:
    Wow cholmes...it takes me closer to 2 hours to smoke the robusto #1 and that's about as fast as I would want to smoke that cigar.
    I don't really smoke on a timeline. I just smoke and slow down if I feel it's burning hot. The strength of them doesn't really bother me at all. Some have lasted me longer, especially if I get hooked on a show or get a phone call.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    When i smoke my Joya Den Nicarauga churchill which is a 6 7/8 x 48 its usually 1.5 to maybe 2 hours ....... although i have finished that size in 1 hour and 10 minutes ...... but thats if iam really into it