Home General Discussion

Reimbursement

So Gurkha contacted me this morning. Asked for a little more detail on what had happened. I said there wasn't much more other than the picture. But to cut to the chase I know I'm getting another Prize Fighter, some Rogue's, a t-shirt and some other stuff apparently. I'm not real worried about it. It's not like I inhaled the damn thing. I'm not a gold digger. But one quote made me chuckle afterwards though. "We are all about Quality Control"...*snicker*

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    they tried at least
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You think after they finished smoothing things over with you the "Gurkha public relations squad" high fived each other and said "Nailed it!"?
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Bob Luken:
    You think after they finished smoothing things over with you the "Gurkha public relations squad" high fived each other and said "Nailed it!"?
    Hahahah
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    Bob Luken:
    Hahahah
    tha's funny ;D
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    You break me down ! Lol
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • I was hearing these jokes from my friends lol. This would only happen to me...only me...
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cigar industry is full a great people so it does not surprise me that they will make this right. Post a pic when you get your package.