Home Cigar 101

Is the Cigar Register software still available?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
The only discussion I can find is from years ago. I'm interested in something that would be easier than setting up my own spreadsheet. I believe I know just enough about spreadsheets to make a big mess of it.

I don't want to use a phone app.

I'd also like to use something that would print a date label with a inventory # so you can stick that on your cigars when you add them to your collection.

Is there anything out there today that would be useful?

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a bunch of website that you can use as "vitrual humidors" to keep track of your cigars....

I've used Stogie Rate in the past, and I've heard good things about Cigar Geeks. I know there's a bunch of others too .... maybe try a google search if all else fails.

But as far as printing out inventory stickers .... never seen that function built into a "virtual humidor" tracker.
    You'd be better off asking your B&M how they do it, LOL.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    I made my own simple spreadsheet that I use on my ipad with the Numbers app. It's nothing professional but it does a good job keeping track of my purchases and inventory. If anyone has an ipad/iphone and the Apple Numbers app, I can email it to you and tell you how to use it.

Another option is to try and see if I can convert it as a google doc spreadsheet so those without an iphone/ ipad can try it on their own google account. If there are any spreadsheet savvy member here, we can try to put together our own custom spreadsheet online.

As for date labels, just write them by hand or use a dymo labelwriter if you're OCD.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So printing labels is OCD? What if it's just sloppy penmanship?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Humidor Spreadsheet If anyone wants it, here is a simple spreadsheet I threw together in Google Docs that can be edited/saved for your own use. I put in a couple entries in case there was an confusion about the column headings. Feel free to download it and use it as you please. However, this particular file is editable by anyone. So definitely save it to your own computer/google docs before putting in your own info. I would hate to have someone fill it in only to have someone else erase it all. Also, feel free to improve it.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America