Home Ratings & Reviews

Sons of Anarchy review

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Smoked a robusto yesterday , pre light looked like a good smoke, very strong cigar on the medium full side, lots of notes of cherries and some chocolate, some spice to it but not much, became very earthy towards the end. I would smoke 1 again.

Comments

• Gino USMCGino USMC Posts: 127
    Cool beans. I ve been weaiting to hear a review on this. I think I will try one.
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    Yeah---- just ordered a few for my hair dresser.. Her boyfriend is on the show....
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Cool, what character does he play?
  • Smoking one now. Very good, but really struggling with the burn. Needing lots of touch ups and keeps trying to go out.
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    He plays John Teller...
  • Sons of Anarchy Is the worst U.S.A. serie I have
    ever seen, It reminds me of a Hobo serie of the Young and the Restless that my wife has been seeing for years except they are old bikers who have nothing better to do. The cigars are bad too.
    Guy,France
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    laficion:
    Sons of Anarchy Is the worst U.S.A. serie I have ever seen, It reminds me of a Hobo serie of the Young and the Restless that my wife has been seeing for years except they are old bikers who have nothing better to do. The cigars are bad too. Guy,France
    Uh...welcome to the forums?
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    laficion:
    Sons of Anarchy Is the worst U.S.A. serie I have ever seen, It reminds me of a Hobo serie of the Young and the Restless that my wife has been seeing for years except they are old bikers who have nothing better to do. The cigars are bad too. Guy,France
    Wow, if you think that is the worst show in the US you haven't watched much of our TV!

But back to the cigars, how do they compare to the regular Black Crown?
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    So...he has a VERY small part in the show...you know, being dead and all
  • transplanttransplant Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    I have a confession.  Part of the reason I bought 10 of these was because they were tubos and I needed toro tubes so I could safely carry my dog-walking cigars.  The other part of the reason was that I got 'em for under $3/per on a sprint sale.

This said, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the SOA.  Good flavor, good body and overall good construction (occasional wrapper separation). If you can get 'em at less than $4, it's a good value.
    Kipling was a wise man.
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    I also like the SoA cigars. Real good nic kick.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Never watched the show or had any desire to, and the one SOA cigar I smoked (came in a sampler) was okay but nothing special. But I did take advantage of that $20 offer C.com had for the SOA-branded XIkar cutter and lighter. I can live with the brand, because both are quality tools.