Home Cigar 101

Humidor Mystery

Hi everyone, I have a humidor that measures 14 1/2 x 10 x 6 1/2 inches. It has an enameled picture of the artist formerly known as prince, standing next to a motorcycle with I think the Brooklyn Bridge and New York in the background. It has the Drew Estate Acid colors on the humidor. It is lockable with enclosed keys. I bought it at a silent auction years ago and it was called a limited edition. No kidding. I can find nothing on the internet, ebay etc. that even comes close . It's a nice piece of art and I'm curious of its story. I know what your thinking. I didn't give it two thoughts when I bought it as it was a charity auction. It was donated by "the guy from Drew Estates".
Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Comments

• mikew:
    Hi everyone, I have a humidor that measures 14 1/2 x 10 x 6 1/2 inches. It has an enameled picture of the artist formerly known as prince, standing next to a motorcycle with I think the Brooklyn Bridge and New York in the background. It has the Drew Estate Acid colors on the humidor. It is lockable with enclosed keys. I bought it at a silent auction years ago and it was called a limited edition. No kidding. I can find nothing on the internet, ebay etc. that even comes close . It's a nice piece of art and I'm curious of its story. I know what your thinking. I didn't give it two thoughts when I bought it as it was a charity auction. It was donated by "the guy from Drew Estates". Any info would be helpful. Thanks
    If it played price song in midi form when you opened the lid, I think you could most likely get about a billion dollars for it.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    got a picture of it?
  • MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    He's now known as Prince again and it sounds like the poster for his movie Purple Rain. Pretty cool, esp. if the humi works well.
  • mikewmikew Posts: 4
    Here is a pic. avacon
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    That's marvelous.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    prince is very talented but that dude is WEIRD
  • TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    Perhaps is what something they gave to cast and crew? I have Cannes edition lord of the rings book they gave away at the cast party.
    Maybe. Just seems weird that there are 0 results when you google it. The box of 20 Blondies that came with it were worth the price.