Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I have Gurkhas for trade

I have 4 Gurkha Symphony's & 6 Gurkha Tripple Ligero's for trade....after smoking a few...im not a big fan of Gurkha for the moment. Im looking for Oliva O, G's, or V's, Perdomo's, Gloria Cubana's....anyone?

Comments

• anyone? Im open to all types of mild to medium body sticks.....gracias!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I do have two perdomo's ...... a habano and a cabinet series p ...... would go for the gurkha symphony's ........... pm me if interested or still available
  • kingjk729:
    I do have two perdomo's ...... a habano and a cabinet series p ...... would go for the gurkha symphony's ........... pm me if interested or still available
    Still have any of the triple ligero? I've been looking to try these. I have three Graycliff G2's, three Perdomo Cabinet Series, and a bunch of other stuff... Let me know.
  • cholmes8310:
    kingjk729:
    Still have any of the triple ligero? I've been looking to try these. I have three Graycliff G2's, three Perdomo Cabinet Series, and a bunch of other stuff... Let me know.
    Pm sent brotha
  • AQUADGIO1200:
    cholmes8310:
    kingjk729:
    Pm sent brotha
    and replied.