Home Ratings & Reviews

Duck Commander

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Ok...seriously, CCom's stock since I took a vacation has gone crazy. Who's had one of these?Random - I don't watch Duck Dynasty, but Uncle Si was at Fort Hood last week. The day after he visited, I was getting gas in Temple and sure enough, that dude steps out in front of me as I'm pulling out. No big, I stop and wave him across and say "That looks like that guy from Duck Dynasty". My wife freaks out and says it is, all the while trying to get me to go take a picture. No way babe, no way.

Comments

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I know people who are nuts about them, but who are puritanical to the point that they may not be if they knew they had a cigar and a wine label coming soon. In fact, my son's friend had a duck dynasty themed birthday party. Everyone in camo around a bonfire. At a church. I almost sought out one of their cigars to take just for kicks. That's probably not part of their lineup I'd find at the local Christian bookstore, though...I just see nothing wrong with loving God and liking a fine cigar.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    I know people who are nuts about them, but who are puritanical to the point that they may not be if they knew they had a cigar and a wine label coming soon. In fact, my son's friend had a duck dynasty themed birthday party. Everyone in camo around a bonfire. At a church. I almost sought out one of their cigars to take just for kicks. That's probably not part of their lineup I'd find at the local Christian bookstore, though...I just see nothing wrong with loving God and liking a fine cigar.
    So you're....rational is what you're saying? ;) I kid, the bible is like the Constitution, doesn't say half the things some people think it does. Back to the point, I am always curious and hesitant about "celebrity" or themed products. Sometimes they're great particularly if the celebrity is cautious about their image, sometimes the companies spend more money on the endorsement than they did making the product banking that there are almost always enough fans to make your profit before people find out the product is crap.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had one and did not care for it. Maybe if I let it sit, instead of firing it up right away. The Sons of Anarchy however I loved.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    i have one for review, jsut haven't been able to get to it
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    cbuck:
    I had one and did not care for it. Maybe if I let it sit, instead of firing it up right away. The Sons of Anarchy however I loved.

I really need to order some of those SOA sticks!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i had one awhile back, i have to say it was much better than i expected it to be! not great but i would smoke another one!
    really enjoyed the SOA stick!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    i had one awhile back, i have to say it was much better than i expected it to be! not great but i would smoke another one!
    really enjoyed the SOA stick!!
    I heard that about the SOA stick from RayRay as well, thanks for sending me one Reggie I'm jazzed to smoke it!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it have a camo wrapper???

I really hope it does.....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    No Camo... Glass Tube, Duck Commander Logo and Portrait band with all the guys on it. Kind of Camo colors though.... Green, brown, gold.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of camouflage cigars

http://www.camouflagecigar.com/
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Speaking of camouflage cigars

http://www.camouflagecigar.com/
    Very cool, and blended by Kelner too, have to pick up a couple once they go on sale.