Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Shizzwow!

Jim blew up my mailbox pretty good. It was a welcoming I will never forget! Pictures to fallow.

Comments

• 11rocket1111rocket11 Posts: 138
    Sorry Jim I can't figure out how to post pictures. I will try my best to get them on.
    Thanks Boots. I guess I can't do it from my IPad. Will have to try with my computer tomorrow.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    11rocket11:
    Thanks Boots. I guess I can't do it from my IPad. Will have to try with my computer tomorrow.
    Yes you can: get a photobucket app. Then download the picture from photo library then select it in "my album" the icon that looks like chain links shows you the various links.....choose img code and then you copy and paste it into this box and hit "preview" to make sure it works first then hit "post". It works well with my iPad.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    11rocket11:
    Yes you can: get a photobucket app. Then download the picture from photo library then select it in "my album" the icon that looks like chain links shows you the various links.....choose img code and then you copy and paste it into this box and hit "preview" to make sure it works first then hit "post". It works well with my iPad.
    Photobucket just updated their app, it's a little goofy now but works well enough once you get used to it.
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    It's tricky on the iPad but it can be done if you select, copy and paste the img address from photobucket into the ccom post.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos I did it, I am a big boy now! Thanks for all the help. Again Jim thanks for the wonderful sticks!