Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I can breathe again.

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well five years and 70,000$ later I'm finally coming out of Bankrupcy. Not something I'm proud of but it is what it is. Lots of bad decisions and medical bills. It was tough going sometimes but we made it thru. It would have really sucked if it weren't for all the generous people here. Now if I can put a leash on my wife I can finally start getting some retaliation to all those responsible for destroying my mailboxes over and over. But first I got to take the family on a mini vacation. Not my idea:( It's amazing the deals you can get on the beach when your the only ones going to be there and it's cold as heck. Love you guys!

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And no no no funny business I already got a list as long as my arm of paybacks.This is just me bieng happy:)
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man! :) if I could high five you I would. But you are too far away. So accept this virtual one. *high five*
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    glad things are on the up and up! very happy for ya bud!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    ^5

Those I cant promise these boys will play nice while your on vacation
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very good to hear. I'm happy for you :)
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Amen!!!
    One God, One Truth
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Amen!!!
    One God, One Truth
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Ricky... Been there too...medical bills got me too! Celebrate with the family and have fun!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Did you say you have so much room in your humi it can breathe again?

Missed you as of late Ricky. Glad to here you are turning the corner to freedom. Hope you enjoy the vacation.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been there done that. Huge relief when it is over.

Good on ya.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Good news Ricky
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Fantastic ! A fresh start. Well done getting out.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! Wasn't sure about posting something like this but I figured I might not be the only one here who has gone thru it.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Thanks guys! Wasn't sure about posting something like this but I figured I might not be the only one here who has gone thru it.

Been there, done that. Went in debt for the T-shirt! I crawled out of mine in 1998, and in 2008 it fell off everything, and now I'm happy to say I qualify as one of those "well qualified buyers" you see in the fine print. You'll do the same! Congrats!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats for working through it and coming out on top. Good things to come.