Home Non Cigar Related

ESO (Elder Scrolls Online)

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
Anyone else going to be on the Beta this weekend? Trying to get on now but it seems the servers are down.
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    No...I'd like to stay married
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    COME ON!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Rain:
    Yup, I agree! I love the RPG style games...but I also have an addictive personality. So, if I get a game like that, I will play, and play, and play, and play...and find every single thing I can, speak to every person, forge every weapon...etc etc etc. When my total play time starts to be measured via weeks...it gets to be a problem.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    Anyone else going to be on the Beta this weekend? Trying to get on now but it seems the servers are down.
    I would if only I had a PC worthy...:-( Invested more in my console units, and the one game I would play online, not sure my laptop could handle it.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    JSaint:
    I would if only I had a PC worthy...:-( Invested more in my console units, and the one game I would play online, not sure my laptop could handle it.
    Im not sure of the specs but it looks a lot like SWTOR and DDO.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    CvilleE:
    JSaint:
    Im not sure of the specs but it looks a lot like SWTOR and DDO.
    Got a Toshiba Satellite L755D-S5150, gonna have to do some reasearch on it, would love to be able to get this though..wont be getting a PS4 or xbox one anytime soon (since i have 2- 360s and a ps3), so if i got it, i'd want it to work with my laptop..