Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

PSA

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
I just got back from the PO this morning to ship a couple extra Stogie Stands I had laying around and a simple fiver to Mr. BFH. I'll let anyone that is interested figure out why I would post something such as this.......
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because you like Barry Sanders?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    If I had an address for #20, I would be willing to share that as well......
  • you're bored?
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    you're bored?
    Lol, the in-laws are coming over tonight to decorate the Christmas tree, so I have a ton of housework and prep that I should be doing right now. So yeah, I'm bored. Lol
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I say it's just to get people worried about their mailbox...I doubt anyone believes that if you were sending them a stand....a stand is all they will get.
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    no no no. it was a Q. do you like Barry Sanders?
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Oh God, you've never asked a non-loaded question! Of course, my formative years were filled watching Barry make defenders look foolish. To answer your question, yes, yes I do. I'm cringing as I type that, for the record.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Oh God, you've never asked a non-loaded question! Of course, my formative years were filled watching Barry make defenders look foolish. To answer your question, yes, yes I do. I'm cringing as I type that, for the record.
    Hahahaha at least I'm safe, enjoy whoever gets F'd up to be taught by The Teach himself. :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Cool. I like him too (non loaded ..... lol)

sucka
    Every question....every answer...on this forum....is loaded
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're decorating a tree already?
    Bigshizza:
    Yeah, I know. It's normally a Thanksgiving night tradition, but we are at the in-laws that night decorating their tree. So we decided to do ours tonight. I already have the rest of the house done, just waiting to put up the tree now.
    danielzreyes:
    sucka
    This works both ways. I haven't shipped the latest box that I'm filling up for you.....
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    sucka
    This works both ways. I haven't shipped the latest box that I'm filling up for you.....
    Do you think I would be "loading Q's" if I didn't know that was coming? HehehehehehehahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAH. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!..........

how tall are you?
    danielzreyes:
    how tall are you?
    Lol, really? I'm 6' even. My preferred shirt size is XLT (my torso is long for my height and my wife feeds me well). Back to the actual purpose of this thread. I have Walt's aka BigFnHumidor's address!!! So stop focusing on bombing me and let's take out our frustration on some new guys!!!!!!! He should know better than to give it to me......
    Is this the Ccom version of A/S/L?
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    how tall are you?
    Lol, really? I'm 6' even. My preferred shirt size is XLT (my torso is long for my height and my wife feeds me well). Back to the actual purpose of this thread. I have Walt's aka BigFnHumidor's address!!! So stop focusing on bombing me and let's take out our frustration on some new guys!!!!!!! He should know better than to give it to me......
    ya guys. Stop focusing on bombing Tony leave that to me. Go bomb some new guys.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    how tall are you?
    ya guys. Stop focusing on bombing Tony leave that to me. Go bomb some new guys.
    Shall we?

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    how tall are you?

What the?! You mean your innocent offer of a stogie stand was a thinly veiled attempt to gain my address for bombing purposes? That's just mean! LOL. Part of me wants to taunt you into doing your worst, but in all seriousness though guys, no need for weapons of mass destruction. I'm sure there are many more newbs who are in far more desperate need of bombing than I. Pay more attention to them please! I've got a friend in MS that I'm attempting to get to join. He's been my release of frustration, as you so eloquently put it, and pen pal for over a year now. He's friends with my dad, so I trust this guy. Will let you know when I see him join our ranks. And I conveniently already have his address.
    WaltBasil:
    What the?! You mean your innocent offer of a stogie stand was a thinly veiled attempt to gain my address for bombing purposes?
    Well no, not exactly. I wanted to send you a couple stogie stands that I had stashed away and obviously, I'm going to throw in a welcome fiver. But then I had this lonely little address and I couldn't think of anything else to do with it. So.....
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Yeah, I know. It's normally a Thanksgiving night tradition, but we are at the in-laws that night decorating their tree. So we decided to do ours tonight. I already have the rest of the house done, just waiting to put up the tree now.
    Isn't Teach cute... Wink Wink!!!
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    Oh my GAWD..... Is it Christmas already????
    So I get this text message from my wife telling me a box has arrived...

It's from SleevePlz... a couple stogie stands (very nice) and his "simple 5 pack" and a nice welcome letter. Wow... Thanks T...The Camacho I've had and is a favorite of mine. The others will all be new. Can't wait to try that Padron and what I think is a MoW Puro Authentico. I'm floored... All first rate... and much more than a newb such as myself should receive! That's quite an awesome ziploc baggie too. Is that something you got form a B&M or can you orders those from someplace?
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Looks about right! Nice hit Tony!

Walt, you can order the bags, forgot where from.
    Also, dont hesitate to send something back Tony's way. He wont stop bombing you until you show him you are serious about not getting bombed anymore.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why he's affectionately known as Shaftmaster 3000!!
    WaltBasil:
    So I get this text message from my wife telling me a box has arrived...

It's from SleevePlz... a couple stogie stands (very nice) and his "simple 5 pack" and a nice welcome letter. Wow... Thanks T...The Camacho I've had and is a favorite of mine. The others will all be new. Can't wait to try that Padron and what I think is a MoW Puro Authentico. I'm floored... All first rate... and much more than a newb such as myself should receive! That's quite an awesome ziploc baggie too. Is that something you got form a B&M or can you orders those from someplace?
    Glad everything arrived safely. Hope you get some mileage out of those Stogie Stands. Yes, that is a MOW PA and the Padron is a Londres Maduro (one of my favs that can be had for a great price). I love the 5 finger bags. They help keep me from sending more than 5 cigars at a time! They are worth the investment and can be bought here. Enjoy :-)
    Nicely done Mr. Sanders
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    PSY!! woooot.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    MOW PA FTW!!! Nice hit, Teach.
    Well Tony, with a 5 finger bag that nice, I figured you wanted it returned to you.
    9405 5036 9930 0136 6442 07
    Come on... tell me you didn't see that coming... ;-)