Home Non Cigar Related

The Holidays

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Before I forget...
To everyone.
May you and yours have a joyful and prosperous season, and may next year be even better.

Comments

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Before I forget...
    To everyone.
    May you and yours have a joyful and prosperous season, and may next year be even better.

And to you as well Brother! Are you not going to be around much for the holi's? maybe you need a little package to help through them cold winter days

Aj
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy holidays to one and all, may y'all be surrounded by friends, family, good cigars and drinks and stay safe and warm!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    jd50ae:
    Before I forget...
    To everyone.

And to you as well Brother! Are you not going to be around much for the holi's? maybe you need a little package to help through them cold winter days

Aj

I'm afraid to answer......
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:

Happy Holidays Indeed. ;)

Aj
  • The_PhantomThe_Phantom Posts: 51
    Sending you all a Happy Holiday Season, filled with peace and joy, to your heart and home.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    The Holliday's.
    Thanksgiving, Christmas and the beginning of a new year.
    Such a great time, family, friends and the new friends we inadvertently meet during this Happy Time of the year.
    A Salute to all, but especially to those abroad who will be missed by their families as much as they will miss the same families.
    Happy Holliday's my friends both known and unknown!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    May you all have a great Thanksgiving.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't overdue it now...enjoy your break from work or school.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    jd50ae:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    jd50ae:
    Before I forget...
    To everyone.

Aj

It's already to late
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    leftovers are the best after the holidays
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    LeftOvers:
    leftovers are the best after the holidays
    Well, thats because before the holidays they are non-existent, during the holidays they are being consumed, so it's only after the holidays that leftovers are created. :D