Home Ratings & Reviews

JDN Cuatro Cinco

from their website:
Cuatro Cinco has been especially crafted to commemorate four and half decades of history of Joya de Nicaragua, its people and the city of Estel

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks nice! I've liked about everything I've ever had from JDN. I've got that same Cusano cutter, use it daily.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Nice review. How does it compare to the Antono 1970? That's one of my favorite cigars because it's strength and spice. I don't like the Celebration as much. I was also worried that JDN's merger with Drew Estate was going to lessen quality (I'm not a DE fan at all).
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    raisindot:
    Nice review. How does it compare to the Antono 1970? That's one of my favorite cigars because it's strength and spice. I don't like the Celebration as much. I was also worried that JDN's merger with Drew Estate was going to lessen quality (I'm not a DE fan at all).
    Its a different cigar. Not as strong, more smoke, muted flavor profile. I'm a big fan of the Antano flavor but find it a bit strong on occasion. The Celebration is much more muted and varied. This one is all about the smoke, tons of it and mild flavors.