Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bombed my MVW67

cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, I went to work this morning, used some duct tape to fix the mailbox from Rick's trade. Finished it up, figured it would make through the Christmas rush. Went back inside, lit up a MOW Little Devil, and started some paperwork. All of a sudden, another strange noise from in front of the building! Mailbox gone, all that was left was a package from Mike. I wasn't expecting anything, and when I opened it-BOOM. A bomb! Mike added to the damage from Rick yesterday with 8 sticks. 5 I have never tried, and 3 favorites. Casa Magna, CI Legend Purple, AB Black Market Filthy Hooligan, Xicar Corojo, and Bahia Red I am looking forward to trying. And Oliva MB3, LADC Mi Amore, and AB Black Market, favorites which are in my regular rotation. He welcomed me to the Forums in a grand way. He requested no return fire, which will be honored for the time being, but sooner than later, I will repay the favor. Thank you Mike. And I am not fixing the mailbox again! Why bother?

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Lol, good stuff Mike. Charlie, I guess your having one of those weeks brother. It's called a heck of week :). Enjoy brother.
  • Options
    These actually brighten the week a little! Thanks.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I fear for my mailbox very soon.
  • Options
    No sympathy! You brought it on yourself! I think you will actually enjoy it. I know I did!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    So, I went to work this morning, used some duct tape to fix the mailbox from Rick's trade. Finished it up, figured it would make through the Christmas rush. Went back inside, lit up a MOW Little Devil, and started some paperwork. All of a sudden, another strange noise from in front of the building! Mailbox gone, all that was left was a package from Mike. I wasn't expecting anything, and when I opened it-BOOM. A bomb! Mike added to the damage from Rick yesterday with 8 sticks. 5 I have never tried, and 3 favorites. Casa Magna, CI Legend Purple, AB Black Market Filthy Hooligan, Xicar Corojo, and Bahia Red I am looking forward to trying. And Oliva MB3, LADC Mi Amore, and AB Black Market, favorites which are in my regular rotation. He welcomed me to the Forums in a grand way. He requested no return fire, which will be honored for the time being, but sooner than later, I will repay the favor. Thank you Mike. And I am not fixing the mailbox again! Why bother?
    Lets see some pictures!
  • Options
    I would love to, but my tecnology is not "current". I did try, several times. I went to the formatting thread, and followed the directions, but no luck. I still have a flip phone, and hooking up to the internet with it is a nightmare. Christmas is coming though, and maybe Santa will get me a real phone. Sorry!
  • Options
    Drew, please check your pm.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    Drew, please check your pm.
    Replied!