Home General Discussion
Options

Cyber Monday Disappointment

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Anyone else disappointed w/ the Cyber Monday "deals"? I was really hoping for some really decent sticks being on sale this year instead of what it seems like a clearance sale. Few decent sticks, but by the most part nothing I'd consider buying.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Edited from earlier. Tim B. hooked me up. Thanks
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Anyone else disappointed w/ the Cyber Monday "deals"? I was really hoping for some really decent sticks being on sale this year instead of what it seems like a clearance sale. Few decent sticks, but by the most part nothing I'd consider buying.
    +1
    They've had better "Daily Deals" - (ie 10 Undercrown Toros for 39.95)
    The Bueso Toros are the "best deal".....followed by the MF Le Bijou and the triple maddies.....both of them "OK" deals........but none of them will get me off my current buying hiatus......

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    Krieg:
    +1
    The Bueso Toros are the "best deal".....followed by the MF Le Bijou and the triple maddies.....both of them "OK" deals........but none of them will get me off my current buying hiatus......

... not even the AVO XO robustos? thats a good deal right there.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    KingoftheCove:
    Krieg:
    +1

Local store here has them for 3.79 per stick.....quite sad with the choices.
  • Options
    CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Looks like Mr. Scrooge is in charge of any deals this month...where are the super specials? I did miss the one on the Camacho Super Limitado...a box for $99 and I'm still in mourning about it. Seems the entire inventory sold out in 3 hours and I can believe it! The question is...wth was I?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    KingoftheCove:
    Krieg:
    +1

Local store here has them for 3.79 per stick.....quite sad with the choices.
    i thought the same thing. Woke up in the middle of the night and thought let me check it out... Had no trouble going back to bed.
  • Options
    timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    What do you want on special?  email service@cigar. com and we'll whip up something good for you guys.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    timb:
    What do you want on special?  email service@cigar. com and we'll whip up something good for you guys.
    BAM!!! That's what I'm talking about.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Nothing yet? C'mon, I have my discount gun in hand and a mighty itchy trigger finger.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    timb:
    Nothing yet? C'mon, I have my discount gun in hand and a mighty itchy trigger finger.
    that is dangerous......i think my wife would like me to close this site and not come back until tomorrow.
  • Options
    gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    Email sent!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    timb:
    that is dangerous......i think my wife would like me to close this site and not come back until tomorrow.
    Oooo last time the beard did this I spent wayyyy too much $$$$ .....

Be careful Brian,

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    timb:
    la palina!
  • Options
    send an email ...  trust me.  I forgot to take my meds this morning.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    timb:
    email sent!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    timb:
    This is like Tim effectively saying....."Come at me bro!" Ha I love it.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Email sent...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep! It's not just here, overall a lot of hype with average quality items :(
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    timb:
    My kind of guy! Too bad I sprung on one of the Black Friday boxes...
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options

Disappointment?  I'm disappointed in the lack of emails!!

I'm making dreams come true here, folks.

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    timb:

Disappointment?  I'm disappointed in the lack of emails!!

I'm making dreams come true here, folks.

He aint lying folks! He was my santa today!!! I'll just bleep myself out... Holy ***
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Email sent. Make me cry baby...Make me cry. :))
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Just noticed this. Might have to email Tim B again today.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Email sent!
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Why Tim, why must you tempt me so?!
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Email sent
  • Options
    E-Mail sent (11-30-2013)....:-(
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Tim! I got a great deal on some sticks I have been wanting for awhile. Ccom rocks!
  • Options
    BigM60, could you resend your email?  Must have accidentally set it on fire with some wayward digital ash.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Don't doubt the Beard, he dishes out discounts with a click!