Home Ratings & Reviews

Quesada Heisenberg

Im really interested in these cigars. Has anyone tried these? Are they worth buying a box?

Thanks for any insight

Comments

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I've had the small ones, the petites; they're yummy. I think I reviewed one. Let me look and I'll see if I posted it.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    I did buy a box of coronas and am almost completely out again, love them.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    they are like crack..........
  • SchackersSchackers Posts: 18
    Martel,
    Those are the ones I wanted to buy! I need something quick to smoke and I wanted to try something new. Thanks for the input, if you can find that review I'd love to see it
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    That's why I bought a box of coronas, I needed small winter smokes. Among all the other coronas I've been buying, they're one of my recent favorites
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Schackers:
    Martel, Those are the ones I wanted to buy! I need something quick to smoke and I wanted to try something new. Thanks for the input, if you can find that review I'd love to see it
    Surprisingly enough, I didn't post my review! After you brought it up, I went and smoked one. Let me just say, I only have one left. Compared to the MOW Puro Authentico I smoked earlier, this smaller size was meant to be smoked in a shorter amount of time. There is a little spice but not so much as to overwhelm you. It smokes smooth and tastes like buttered toast with pepper sprinkled slightly over it.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Martel:
    Schackers:
    Martel, Those are the ones I wanted to buy! I need something quick to smoke and I wanted to try something new. Thanks for the input, if you can find that review I'd love to see it
    Surprisingly enough, I didn't post my review! After you brought it up, I went and smoked one. Let me just say, I only have one left. Compared to the MOW Puro Authentico I smoked earlier, this smaller size was meant to be smoked in a shorter amount of time. There is a little spice but not so much as to overwhelm you. It smokes smooth and tastes like buttered toast with pepper sprinkled slightly over it.

I get bread notes, among other flavors I can't define yet but I'm getting better. Flavors seem personal, but not many people bash these like hate them, so adding in the price and great new nc realization of 10ct boxes, you can't go wrong. So glad many mfgrs realized let's sell ten count boxes at affordable prices for the guys who like aging in coolers in the boxes.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stick with a reasonable price!