Home Ratings & Reviews

Fallen Angel

OK folks... I see this in the back of the catalog and have read nothing about them. The band looks cool... anyone know anything?

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Nope. Hope it's cool.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I posted this a little while ago when I saw it...

Here

Maybe not what you're looking for, but maybe you'll find it interesting.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Change of vernacular.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Thanks Ken... enlightening I read that post but didn't do the addition.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just received 2 of them today. Hope to fire one up within the next day or so
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I ordered 2. 1 Torpedo and 1 Toro. Let's see how they are.
  • Ordered a fiver of robustos...dissapointed when they arrived and found to be box pressed (unadvertised). I'll probably try one next week sometime.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Not a boxed pressed kind of guy eh ?
    When done right I prefer them.
    When wrong they just never burn properly.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    I noticed from the pictures they were box-pressed. I can relate being less than enthused, I just prefer round. Even a light bp, or oval, but square press is a turn off. I'll put up with it for a good blend though, curious how these end up.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    its a great cigar. ive smoked two of them already. will have a review up soon.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    This is likely what the forum blend should have been. I doubt we'll see any changes to the forum blend given that this blend replicates it with just a few changes.

What a pity, we had something going with the forum blending...
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    good flavor, although not as strong as advertised.

"Long ashes my friends."

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I have one sitting in the humi.....just waiting on the right time
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Loved it.... thank to my dear good friend Walt! better when punched then cut. My wife seems to have really taken a liking to them as well..... so its lady approved. cant tell if time improves them... since we have smoked most of them ROTT.

Aj
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    New Boots:
    I have one sitting in the humi.....just waiting on the right time
    Ditto
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    It's been a while now. Any new thoughts on this? Better with age. Got an email deal today I'm thinking about jumping on. Is there a favorite vitola?
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    I have had them in Robusto size. Liked them and would repeat. I agree not as overly strong as advertised.

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    It's been a while now. Any new thoughts on this? Better with age. Got an email deal today I'm thinking about jumping on. Is there a favorite vitola?
    This. I forgot AJ even made this...must not be too amazing. I smoked a few and can't really remember anything standing out.