Home Non Cigar Related

A good day.

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know that some of my brothers and sisters on this site are out of work and I post this not to aggravate but to share something good in all of this.

Today I got to hire two people for full time, permanent jobs with full benefits. I can't begin to tell you how amazing it was to see all of the stress and anxiety roll off their faces when I gave them the news. Both had been working temp jobs trying to make ends meet and now both get to go home to their families and tell them Christmas will be a little brighter this year. They were hired because of a program I've been developing for the last three years--Lots of unpaid overtime, lots of heart ache, LOTs of stress. But today it was all worth it.
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    I know that some of my brothers and sisters on this site are out of work and I post this not to aggravate but to share something good in all of this.

Today I got to hire two people for full time, permanent jobs with full benefits. I can't begin to tell you how amazing it was to see all of the stress and anxiety roll off their faces when I gave them the news. Both had been working temp jobs trying to make ends meet and now both get to go home to their families and tell them Christmas will be a little brighter this year. They were hired because of a program I've been developing for the last three years--Lots of unpaid overtime, lots of heart ache, LOTs of stress. But today it was all worth it.
    Sorry man but the Chinese have been working on that same program for years,, it just doesn't work, no matter how much goat weed and velvet deer antler one consumes,,,Buhhhahhahha,,
    That's great news glad your able to be apart of it, on kind of a related note, I watched scrooge last night,, what a wonderful movie!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Echambers:

Sorry man but the Chinese have been working on that same program for years,, it just doesn't work, no matter how much goat weed and velvet deer antler one consumes,,,Buhhhahhahha,,
    That's great news glad your able to be apart of it, on kind of a related note, I watched scrooge last night,, what a wonderful movie!
    I should have told you it was a mental health program....so....if you need a referral....Buhhhhahhahha :-)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    The Kid:
    Echambers:

I should have told you it was a mental health program....so....if you need a referral....Buhhhhahhahha :-)
    Nah I'm already under the consultation of Dr Smirnoff,, He's really good!!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome Eric. There is nothing better than making someone else's life A LOT better!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America