Home Non Cigar Related

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Anybody got one? Thinking about picking up my first tablet.

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    No tablet...but I am an avid Galaxy (GS4) user. I love it...I've seen the tab in action, I'd like one!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    So it just showed up. With an extra.I ordered one, got two. When the delivery man was scanning the second box, he was like "Odd, this ones not registering."
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    How did I not see this? I love my Asus Transformer Prime. The Transformer series is my tablet of choice, with or without the keyboard. Light, thin, powerful. Great display, even in daylight. The only two negatives about mine are the wifi connection sucks on the original prime because it's an all aluminum case, duh, and the speakers are soft. Later ones fixed the wifi by using some plastic. Not sure about speakers. But stats-wise, this compared favorably to the last iPad when it came out and the new ones blow it away.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    So it just showed up. With an extra.I ordered one, got two. When the delivery man was scanning the second box, he was like "Odd, this ones not registering."
    A Christmas miracle?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you Rain
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

webmost:
    PM to you Rain
    Replied.
    Echambers:
    Rain:
    A Christmas miracle?
    Time to play up the thoughtful husband. "Babe, look what I got you!"
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Love Mine Randy ! Have the 10.1 version
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've got the Tab 2, and it's great. Made my smart phone obsolete, so I got rid of it, and saved a ton of cash.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Whaaat? good deal!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Oh yeah boys...I'm husband of the year now.
  • ctschirgictschirgi Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Sounds like you pulled the trigger and made a good choice. I've had a Samsung Tab 3 for about six months. No problems. My case has the cigar stank on it because I read ebooks on it while smoking on the back porch.