Home Non Cigar Related

It is definitely Monday

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Today was one of those Mondays that at the end of the day, you think to yourself, "I should have just stayed in bed."

My service truck had to be towed to Portland (100 miles away) with a major engine problem.
Which means I am without my tools and truck for at least a week.
Luckily, these 2 holiday weeks will be fairly easy to deal with out it.

Then I get home and only 2 of the packages I sent made it to where they are supposed to go.
The other 2 are somewhere.
God only knows where. The tracking numbers show they are still at the local post office, even though it's priority mail and were scheduled to be delivered today.
So now I don't know if they are lost, in transit or what.

If I drank, I'd be making something tall and strong. LOL!
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Today was one of those Mondays that at the end of the day, you think to yourself, "I should have just stayed in bed."

My service truck had to be towed to Portland (100 miles away) with a major engine problem.
    Which means I am without my tools and truck for at least a week.
    Luckily, these 2 holiday weeks will be fairly easy to deal with out it.

Then I get home and only 2 of the packages I sent made it to where they are supposed to go.
    The other 2 are somewhere.
    God only knows where. The tracking numbers show they are still at the local post office, even though it's priority mail and were scheduled to be delivered today.
    So now I don't know if they are lost, in transit or what.

If I drank, I'd be making something tall and strong. LOL!
    Yikes! Would it help if I had a drink for you? If so, just say the word brother, because I would make that sacrifice for you...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Already taking one or 3 for the team...
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    macs-smokes:
    Already taking one or 3 for the team...
    Solidarity! Love it.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Tony, USPS will more than likely not loose your packages but they sure as hell aren't showing up on a priority schedule. I still got a couple transported by mule train led by Reagan.