Home Non Cigar Related

Tax Payer Funded Bailout on the Horizon

It would appear that we can expect a tax payer funded bail out of insurance companies. If Obama Care does not succeed, there is a provision tucked away, which would force tax payers to repay insurance companies, for moneys lost. That is, if not enough young people, healthy people sign up. And it doesn't look that way yet. So be prepared for another bail out, just like banks. We bail out insurance companies, and gov't want to cut benefits to our troops. Go figure!

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same old same old. Wall St. Fascism will not be overcome in our time.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    ... and here I thought I was the lone tinfoil hat wearing crank crackpot who recognizes our current system as fascism.

bailouts for billionaires
    food stamps for the working man
    debt for generations

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Amos Umwhat:
    ... and here I thought I was the lone tinfoil hat wearing crank crackpot who recognizes our current system as fascism.

bailouts for billionaires
    food stamps for the working man
    debt for generations

yup it's already here and been here for some time..... Switzerland is actually on the path to make a national yearly wage for for workers or non workers. More of a base yearly wage that is. Not sure if or when it will pass but it's something that is coming.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    If both parties share corporate representation I wonder who represents the rest of us. Scary sh** right there.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Keep em talking about abortion and queers----they'll never realize important things.