Home Non Cigar Related

Merry Christmas

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Safe time traveling and enjoy the family time my botl.

Comments

• variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas!
    Haven't seen my brother and his family in a year and he's on his way making his 12hr road trip. Hope everyone has a safe and fulfilling Christmas.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas my brothers and sisters. I hope that you enjoy this time with your family and remember the true meaning.
    One God, One Truth
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To everyone and their family and friends, best wishes for a safe and prosperous holiday.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Ray, just want to say your a true bro in every way. I really appreciate you and what you do here. Merry Christmas and may God Bless you and yous !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Ray, just want to say your a true bro in every way. I really appreciate you and what you do here. Merry Christmas and may God Bless you and yous !
    U so sweet Curt, much love to you and your family as well bro. And to everyone else as well, true family community we have here.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes indeed thank you brother!! image
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Merry Christmas to all and enjoy your time... spend it the way you want. I will be spending mine with family and friends... don't know a better way for me!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!
  • To all a Merry Christmas and a great 2014!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Indeed .. I hope everyone enjoys this Christmas Holiday, and the time shared with family and friends.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all our brothers and sisters and please keep our troops and vets in your prayers during the season.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's to better times in 2014 for those that felt 2013 screwed them over! But, for now... Merry Christmas!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May you and your loved ones be safe.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Merry Christmas to you all. Hope you have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to everyone here. Wishing you a happy and peaceful holiday.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Merry merry everybody!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas ccom! I love you all
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas Everybody,,,,
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    XOXO and Merry Christmas
  • MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Merry Christmas to you all. Be safe.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Nadolig Llawen, pawb!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. We had a great day. The only issue was the Xbox One that I won turned out to be a brick. Microsoft was working on Christmas Day and have promptly shipped me out a new console and free $60 game. The boys were still excited. Can't believe I won one.

Unfortunately for me I didn't get any new cigars or the pipe I was wanting. But as I get older it is all about the kids and family time. If you are traveling still be safe!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Nadolig Llawen, pawb!
    You're "from the south" of Wales? What? Love the double ll-velar fricative (go college phonetics class!)

You know, they tried out Wheel of Fortune in Wales, but after a few trials of "Pat, can I buy THE vowel," they realized it didn't work so well.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.