Home Non Cigar Related

Poor Prognosis

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Why your mama told you always wear clean underwear:

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Why your mama told you always wear clean underwear:

Thumbs down on that one Davis....
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, I think that's the funniest photo I've seen this year. Talk about irony. Wrecks on his way to the Klan meeting and guess who saves his worthless life. Irony for sure.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Yep...it's great.Now, maybe if they were not treating him...thumbs down.Never mind, I would give it two thumbs up then...would serve that guy right. Reminds me of illegal immigrants that complain about their rights.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny as hell.
    Nurse standing there saying, "You got the camera ready? He's gonna sh*t himself when he wakes up!"
    Being there when the guy wakes up would be priceless.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Nah, I think that's the funniest photo I've seen this year. Talk about irony. Wrecks on his way to the Klan meeting and guess who saves his worthless life. Irony for sure.
    Nice...No man is an island..........
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, not a real onehttp://snopes.com/photos/medical/klaner.asp

Also, is it wrong of me to feel the RN on on the right side of the picture seems to be say ing "Ahhhh, naa! Look at this KKK mother f'er! I aint gettin up in dis $hit"
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it. Human beings all have flaws, faults, predudices, and ignorance abounds. We need to be able to laugh at it, talk about it, seek the truth, and get over it.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Sorry, not a real onehttp://snopes.com/photos/medical/klaner.asp

Also, is it wrong of me to feel the RN on on the right side of the picture seems to be say ing "Ahhhh, naa! Look at this KKK mother f'er! I aint gettin up in dis $hit"
    I figured it wasn't real. It's just too damn funny.

Show of hands,.........Who thought it was real?