Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

No_one21

curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
Sammy !
Monday delivery. Enjoy !
Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961

Comments

• Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Ohoh. That cant be good.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    lol Awesome! I'm waiting for UPS to arrive so I can send yours and something else out at the same time. I'll have a number tomorrow. Hopefully I can put up some sort of defense :p
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    lol Awesome! I'm waiting for UPS to arrive so I can send yours and something else out at the same time. I'll have a number tomorrow. Hopefully I can put up some sort of defense :p
    really no need sam ! You had been on my list for some time anyhow. Hope you enjoy them.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swinging Sam abouts to be slapped
    curtpick:
    No_one21:
    really no need sam ! You had been on my list for some time anyhow. Hope you enjoy them.
    Silly Curt, I already explained this to you in our PMing. Plus, after some of your threats on past VHerfs I thought for sure you'd have carpet bombed me by now, but I get to defend a bit now. It's like throwing water balloons at you guys while you all have fire hoses.
    No_one21:
    Ha! My package caught up to yours. Looks like they're both out for delivery today.

Freaking AMAZING lineup from Curt. Super pumped thank you so much! Pretty sure I was supposed to get the Padron and the Mi Amor lol but I won't complain. Just gotta tell me which camacho that is, and what the one with the red 13 or B is. I've seen it around and can't find it via searching... thanks again Curt! Edit: Found the Thirteen on the sister site.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Yummy! Nice hit Curt.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    //deputy_actionMoving to TP&B...confirmed.ERRORNice job...and a nice time to get hit.
    Rain:
    //deputy_actionMoving to TP&B...confirmed.ERRORNice job...and a nice time to get hit.
    So confuzzled... take your meds Randy!
  • ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    No_one21:
    hmmmm?? was this the something else? oh, my friend... you are in double trouble...hang on to your bass.... and thank you...I'm such an Oliva fan... what a great party pack.. I will enjoy them tomorrow night with some great wine and friends..Thank you :)image
    Teehee so maybe it was the something else... it's 1-1 now don't go upping the ante!