Home Non Cigar Related

How do you send a package with no...

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
...return address..? I don't want anything lost in the mail but it is something I need to figure out.

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    How about this... In the return address section write the same address as your intended destination, unless you are unsure the address is a good one.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    How about this... In the return address section write the same address as your intended destination, unless you are unsure the address is a good one.

That makes sense...
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    That worked for me when sending stuff home from overseas.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've used a fictitious name and address on the last 4 bombs I sent out and had no problems arise. Seems to me that if the package doesn't get there, there's always the tracking number to use to reclaim it. I'm not positive it'd work that way but I think so.... :-)
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    I've used a fictitious name and address on the last 4 bombs I sent out and had no problems arise. Seems to me that if the package doesn't get there, there's always the tracking number to use to reclaim it. I'm not positive it'd work that way but I think so.... :-)
    What, like Enola Gay?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to send a package to someone in N VA where I am from. I plan to have someone in N VA do the actual mailing to further enhance the confusion, and the return address being the same is perfect. It should drive him crazy for a very long time, which is of course, the object of this scheme.
    Martel:
    jlmarta:
    What, like Enola Gay?
    Nope! That warn't me but thanks for the compliment. I think Enola Gay did a rather nice job. Are you still trying to figure out who he/she was/is?? Lol
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    I have been know to do this with no ill effects, lol!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Martel:
    jlmarta:
    What, like Enola Gay?
    Nope! That warn't me but thanks for the compliment. I think Enola Gay did a rather nice job. Are you still trying to figure out who he/she was/is?? Lol
    I followed some of those bombs enough to get clued in, but I never got hit so it wasn't a priority. But, knowing who hits anonymously can be a nice bit of info!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Martel:
    jlmarta:
    Martel:
    jlmarta:
    What, like Enola Gay?
    I followed some of those bombs enough to get clued in, but I never got hit so it wasn't a priority. But, knowing who hits anonymously can be a nice bit of info!
    Ha HAA! You'd be wasting your time trying to pin me down to a given bombing, I think. Lol. :-/)
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Just putting the same address for the return is ok, but unless you print off the mailing label from USPS's website you'll still have a postmark from the PO where it originates.
    Case in point: the Chuck N. bomb I was just hit with had c.com as the return address. The tracking sticker on the box showed it was mailed from... Well, I won't say where, but it gave me an idea of who he is.