Home Non Cigar Related

every forum I have ever joined I felt obligated...

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
....to introduce myself. Here, it seems, it ain't so. I always check the new members listed and look for a post to welcome them (and warn them) but there is never a post.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Lots of people lurk for a while.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That brings up a question that I have wondered about. When a new account is created online for a person to buy cigars, is there an account created for the forum as well or is that a separate sign-up? For me it's been a while and I can't remember if that is a separate process or not.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    That brings up a question that I have wondered about. When a new account is created online for a person to buy cigars, is there an account created for the forum as well or is that a separate sign-up? For me it's been a while and I can't remember if that is a separate process or not.

Everything is separate in my experience even if you use the same login info.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The newbies should post an introduction in the welcoming thread before responding to any post, but that doesn't always happen....
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    The newbies should post an introduction in the welcoming thread before responding to any post, but that doesn't always happen....
    Pshhh, fight the power!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:

That was kinda my point.
    I could be reading a thread and a post will stand out because it makes perfect sense. That in its self does not make any sense at all, so....
    ....I surmise it must be a new guy who has not been properly welcomed.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Bigshizza:
    Pshhh, fight the power!
    Randy makes no sense!!
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Secrecy is the spice of life!!!!!!.

Tell no one nothing!!!!!!

Ever, at anytime!!!!!!