Home Cigar 101

You ever notice?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
You ever notice Sam Tushing?

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ummm...I am afraid to ask.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He started the "word game" thread. He's only got 14 posts himself but the word game thread he started has almost 12,000 posts. Ever notice that?
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    Sam's work here was done...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    started it in the wrong section too. its one of the very few things that if i were a mod i would change. id just move that over to a different section.
    i find it incredibly annoying. that stupid ass game has been on the front page of the cigar 101 section for almost 3 years and it doesnt belong there.

i kinda blame him. and i kinda blame my OCD.
    LOL. Probably one of the reasons why it's so popular too. Besides it being like the fluff post thread, it has so many more eyes on it in the 101 section than it would elsewhere.
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    kuzi16:
    started it in the wrong section too. its one of the very few things that if i were a mod i would change. id just move that over to a different section.
    i find it incredibly annoying. that stupid ass game has been on the front page of the cigar 101 section for almost 3 years and it doesnt belong there.

i kinda blame him. and i kinda blame my OCD.
    Lol...I hear ya and wish they'd put it in some kind of sub forum where it belongs.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to figure out why a thread about Sam is in Cigar 101 ;)
    :p
    Rain:
    I'm trying to figure out why a thread about Sam is in Cigar 101 ;)
    Trollin' Trollin' Trollin' (Sung to the tune of the Rawhide TV show theme song.)
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain