Home Pipes

your local blend for mine

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
Whos up for a trade?

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you just interesting in trying different brink and mortar house blends? I'm not a pipe smoker but If you just want to try something different let me know and I wills see what they have next time I'm there.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Echambers:
    Are you just interesting in trying different brink and mortar house blends? I'm not a pipe smoker but If you just want to try something different let me know and I wills see what they have next time I'm there.
    for the most part yes
    deejmemixx:
    Echambers:
    for the most part yes
    Okay, well I tell you what, next time I'm at the B&M I'll pick you up some of their house blend(s). Likely won't be for a week or two. I'll send you what I find and you can hit me back with a stick or two? Sound okay?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Echambers:
    deejmemixx:
    Echambers:
    for the most part yes
    Okay, well I tell you what, next time I'm at the B&M I'll pick you up some of their house blend(s). Likely won't be for a week or two. I'll send you what I find and you can hit me back with a stick or two? Sound okay?
    sounds like a plan.
    deejmemixx:
    Echambers:
    deejmemixx:
    Echambers:
    for the most part yes
    sounds like a plan.
    I love it when a plan comes together.