Home Pipes
Options

Lane Limited Crown Achievement

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
Fellow Pipers! I have some great news, we now have in stock the brand new Lane Limited Crown Achievement! If you want a savory, classic style English blend, then this one is for you. I have a good amount of these babies on hand. Just because I like you guys so much, I am discounting these Tins at just $9.95 per Tin! If you have 4 or more, the shipping is on me! If you wanted to stock up on some of these for Cellaring, this is the time to do it. If you are interested, all you have to do is email me and let me know that you want one.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I think your name is actually Slam B. Which would make you related to Tim B.Because you two and your crazy good deals are the reason my wife keeps yelling at me :(
  • Options
    Hey, I have to do something to keep my own wife off my back :P
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Too new to the world to know about this line. How is it?
  • Options
    It's quite tasty, savory, and everything you'd expect from a traditional English blend. Kind of reminds me a bit of Dunhilll Night Cap. They add a nice dash of Perique to bring up the nic hit, and give it that nice toasty quality and a slight sweetness. The Orientals used give it a very fragrant aroma and the Latakia cools it down giving it that savory quality and the Virginias help to balance it out.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    slamb@cigar.com:
    It's quite tasty, savory, and everything you'd expect from a traditional English blend. Kind of reminds me a bit of Dunhilll Night Cap. They add a nice dash of Perique to bring up the nic hit, and give it that nice toasty quality and a slight sweetness. The Orientals used give it a very fragrant aroma and the Latakia cools it down giving it that savory quality and the Virginias help to balance it out.
    lol..I wish I knew what all of thay meant.
  • Options
    christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    When you say this is the time to cellar, are you meaning that this will sell out fast or only limited in production?
  • Options
    Meaning that the price for this special is limited and it is always a good time to stock up...!