Home Ratings & Reviews

RoMa Craft CroMagnon

Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
Has anyone tried these yet? Ive read a few reviews and they sound like a nice smoke.

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Has anyone tried these yet? Ive read a few reviews and they sound like a nice smoke.
    i have had the Cormag and the Intemperance.

I loved the intemperance....the cromag was a REALLY strong smoke for me, and i generally like fuller bodied smokes, but this one was full body and full flavor just kicking my ass by the end.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-Love sent me some to try and I enjoyed them. They have a different flavor profile, kind of a twist on Viaje...hard to explain.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    C-Love sent me some to try and I enjoyed them. They have a different flavor profile, kind of a twist on Viaje...hard to explain.
    hmmmmm......so this would be something you don't have huh?
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Still looking to try these, I may have a few laying around. PM your addy if I can help you out.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Chuck N:
    Still looking to try these, I may have a few laying around. PM your addy if I can help you out.
    Im pretty well stocked now. Have the Knuckle dragger, Mode 5 and the La Campanga. They have a powerful profile, which Im kinda into right now.
    Chuck N:
    C-LOVE:
    Chuck N:
    Im pretty well stocked now. Have the Knuckle dragger, Mode 5 and the La Campanga. They have a powerful profile, which Im kinda into right now.
    Nice, I have some anthropologies (corona size) and AtlAtl (lanceros), I bought a box of the La Campana's which I really dig. I'm kind of a RoMa Craft ho, I have some Intemperance BA AWS also. Let me know if you want to try any of the smaller RG's, I'd be more than happy to help you out.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Chuck N:
    C-LOVE:
    Chuck N:
    Nice, I have some anthropologies (corona size) and AtlAtl (lanceros), I bought a box of the La Campana's which I really dig. I'm kind of a RoMa Craft ho, I have some Intemperance BA AWS also. Let me know if you want to try any of the smaller RG's, I'd be more than happy to help you out.
    Thanks bro. Maybe we can work out a trade. Im kinda digging the Roma Crafts. Would really like to sample a few of the others as well. Pm me and maybe we can do a trade.
    Chuck N:
    C-LOVE:
    Chuck N:
    C-LOVE:
    Chuck N:
    Thanks bro. Maybe we can work out a trade. Im kinda digging the Roma Crafts. Would really like to sample a few of the others as well. Pm me and maybe we can do a trade.
    No need to trade, just pm your addy and I'll get something out to you