Home Cigar 101

Good gracious...what is in Man o War....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
thehilk sent me 2 in a trade and today is the day (after a really big breakfast) to try one. So I figured I would light up the "Little Devil" as opposed to the "Skull Crusher". Great ash, draw and smoke. And I am dizzy as h*ll.....what is in these things....? Can't wait to try the "Skull Crusher", but I will smoke it while parked outside the emergency room.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    MOW Little Devil FTW!!!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL sometimes it's all in the name.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    thehilk sent me 2 in a trade and today is the day (after a really big breakfast) to try one. So I figured I would light up the "Little Devil" as opposed to the "Skull Crusher". Great ash, draw and smoke. And I am dizzy as h*ll.....what is in these things....? Can't wait to try the "Skull Crusher", but I will smoke it while parked outside the emergency room.
    I had a similar reaction...dizzy and a punch to the gut with the Little Devil, but otherwise I liked it. Oh, and I had nightmares after I smoked each of the two I've tried.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I gotta say I've had this result from other cigars but I don't know if I've just gotten more experience now or something but I haven't had an issue with the Little Devil or a few other sticks I've been warned about.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the best!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I do like them little d's they are great with a year on them...
    Money can't buy taste
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I do like them little d's they are great with a year on them...
    I'd have to agree with this. The only one I've had of these two so far was the skull crusher with probably year's rest, and It was great. No nicotine rush. It was traded to me with some rest already on it and I kept it for 6 months or so before thoroughly enjoying it.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    After reading this on the 12th I decided to try the "Ruination" thehilk gave me, and found it a bit on the mild side and pretty much the same throughout from start to finish ???, its been a few days now so I will try the "Virtue" rain gave me either tomorrow or Monday and see if there is a difference in the two. (have never had MoW before this, but have noticed I tend towards the full side of cigars (just Loved the Diesel Shorty rain gave me)
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Not a huge fan of MOW but I think I need to try these.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    I tried the "Virtue" today, It was a great smoke, different nuances throughout, but again I thought is was a mild smoke. So....
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    MOW Virtue FTW!!!