Home Ratings & Reviews

La Herencia Cubana?

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone tried this? I'm thinking of ordering some from CCOM, but it would be nice to have a review before I pull the trigger.
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I've had the Core and I like it.Then again, guess who makes it.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oscuro Fuerte's are very good. Especially when you can find em cheap. That's the only one of the line I've had.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I've had the Core and I like it.Then again, guess who makes it.
    Ummm... would that be AJ?? LOL!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Am I that predictable? Sigh.
    Gray4lines:
    Oscuro Fuerte's are very good. Especially when you can find em cheap. That's the only one of the line I've had.
    Thanks! I was looking at the Oscuro. Looks like a great stick!
    Rain:
    Am I that predictable? Sigh.
    I knew you were gonna say that! :^p
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Gray4lines:
    I thought so.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    No_one21:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Gray4lines:
    I thought so.
    LHCOF is fantastic, I love a PA Wrapper so that sticks fits the bill. The original Habano version is also awesome.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like all of the LHC line....
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    One of my go-to's. I especially like the belicoso. Email Tim-he'll give you a great deal.
    gripnrip:
    Gray4lines:
    One of my go-to's. I especially like the belicoso. Email Tim-he'll give you a great deal.
    How do I do that?
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    gripnrip:
    Gray4lines:
    How do I do that?
    tblythe @ cigar.com or call in and ask to speak to "The Beard"
    ShotgunJohn:
    Puff_Dougie:
    gripnrip:
    Gray4lines:
    How do I do that?
    Cool! Thanks John!
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    Puff_Dougie:
    gripnrip:
    Gray4lines:
    How do I do that?
    What he said....sorry for the late response. Hope you got ahold of Tim.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    for some reason i have not been a big fan of the LHC brand.
    it is, in my opinion, one of AJs weaker blends as far as flavors go.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    for some reason i have not been a big fan of the LHC brand.
    it is, in my opinion, one of AJs weaker blends as far as flavors go.
    I think I've only tried the Core; I'll have to check on that, but it is not in a list of cigars I'll seek out again. Not my thing. Can't speak to the others, but I'm with Kuzi as far as the Core goes.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    The dos capas, a barber poll is really good You wanna try LHC, eh? Good to know.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Woo hoo!!! Got my first order from CCOM today!! Thank you Sprint Sale!!

Guess what they are??

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:

Guess what they are??

Good choice! I think these go especially well with bourbon.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Gray4lines:
    Puff_Dougie:

Guess what they are??

Good choice! I think these go especially well with bourbon.
    I will keep that in mind. Wanted to fire one up today, but it's too dang cold here!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. I love those.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Amos Umwhat:
    Nice. I love those.
    I've got a bunch of 'em now. Be glad to arrange a four-for-four trade if you're interested.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Nice. I love those.
    I've got a bunch of 'em now. Be glad to arrange a four-for-four trade if you're interested.
    PM to you
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Amos Umwhat:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Nice. I love those.
    PM to you
    Back atcha!