Home Ratings & Reviews

Alec Bradley

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
I had a AB Tempus last week while I was on vacation, and was very pleased with the stick. Full bodied smoke, it hit the spot after a great dinner. I decided to try the other AB's ccom had to offer and when I checked my email yesterday Tim sent out an email selling AB sampler, PERFECT TIMING. 10 cigars for $34.95, can't beat that.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Yeah, the tempus is a great stick. I smoked the nova when I was just looking for a tiny cigar while doing a report in my local B&M, it has a fantastic flavor to it. As far as the sampler, if I wasn't planning on blowing like a hundred bucks at the event I'm going to saturday, I'd jump all over it. The tempus is great, the maxx is amazingly sweet and wonderful in a totally different way, and the vice press is very good. Haven't had the brazilian or the SCR.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    betasynn:
    Yeah, the tempus is a great stick. I smoked the nova when I was just looking for a tiny cigar while doing a report in my local B&M, it has a fantastic flavor to it. As far as the sampler, if I wasn't planning on blowing like a hundred bucks at the event I'm going to saturday, I'd jump all over it. The tempus is great, the maxx is amazingly sweet and wonderful in a totally different way, and the vice press is very good. Haven't had the brazilian or the SCR.
    Wow, sounds like those are going to be very tasty smokes. Since I'm getting 10, I plan on aging 5 of them, give them a year or more and then compare my notes. Should be fun.

"Long ashes my friends."

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    What? I didn't get that email! If I give you my email address can you FWD it to me?
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    What? I didn't get that email! If I give you my email address can you FWD it to me?
    just call Tim at ccom, im sure he would give u the deal...oh and tell him to add you to his mailing list ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    PuroFreak:
    just call Tim at ccom, im sure he would give u the deal...oh and tell him to add you to his mailing list ;)
    What all smokes did it come with?
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    PuroFreak:
    Krieg:
    PuroFreak:
    What all smokes did it come with?
    A total of ten cigars
    two of each of these:

Tempus Terra Nova
    Harvest Selection 97 Robusto
    MAXX Brazilian
    Select Cabinet Reserve Robusto
    MAXX The Fix
    NICE! Thanks guys! I'm a big AB fan. I haven't had a single smoke of his that I haven't liked.