Home Ratings & Reviews

$2 to $3 dollar everyday smoke

Can anyone recommend a good everyday smoke for around 2 to 3 dollars per stick? I would prefer something around a 40 to 44 ring and I do not have any preference towards wrapper or country.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davidoff 3x3 or 4x4
    If you need a source for them, PM me and I'll give you the link.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Call or email a sales rep and I bet they could hook you up. AJ Fernandez has quite a few blends in corona sizes that they used to have as a sampler, but I don't see it listed anymore.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    If you have the patience to let them sit for a year, the Obsidian mini coronas are UNBELIEVABLY good for the price after about a year of rest. I just picked up a box of The Judge by J. Fuego that I am very optimisitic about, but I haven't tried them yet. You can get the Diesel in the corona size for about $3 each (tins of 30 for $90, http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=765), and they are fantastic smokes.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    For 4.49 in Tn the Asylum 13 is hard to beat.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CAO Black. Great value IMHO. However you need to get these off the daily deal or sprint sale to get the discount. 10 packs for less than $3.

Sancho Panza - 6.2" x 45 box of 20 for $55.72 everyday price (That's $2.79 a stick.). Also check the daily deals and the sprint sales.

Any time there's a daily deal for a price you like and a cigar you think you might want to try, you can usually find a review on this forum with opinions on that cigar. Or just ask a new question. Also there's a "Daily Deal" thread and you could ask your question there and get some feedback. And remember, a daily deal ships free along with anything else you buy on the same order.

And samplers are a great value as well. CAO 5 x 2 Sampler - A nice ten pack for $3 a stick.

You really should check the sprint sale for all that is offered. Plenty of good ten pack offerings get down to $3 or less. Just be careful not to get addicted and spend your grocery money on cigars.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i can rattle off a handful of names. but really, the best way is to find it for yourself. buy a bunch of samplers.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    You really should check the sprint sale for all that is offered. Plenty of good offerings at $3 or less. Just be careful not to get addicted and spend your grocery money on cigars.

But you could market this as the next fad diet and make some money. Then turn around and spend it on...sprint sale.

Or you can go this route... http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1495 ...

Wait, you said $2-3, not $2-3 hundred.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    Call or email a sales rep and I bet they could hook you up. AJ Fernandez has quite a few blends in corona sizes that they used to have as a sampler, but I don't see it listed anymore.
    This is an excellent idea.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I like AJ Fresh Rolled for an erryday smoke.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Jose piedra all day yo
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    what kush is looking for is that good but cheap cigar, he smokes various cigars that range from the $40 fine catch by the mazo of 20, to some of the punch elites for $65 the mazo of 25, he's been debating on the AF brevas at $115 for 50,
    i would say kush needs to expand his realm of smokes, i give him some from time to time, at the chitown herf he got some great smokes, so alot of the suggestions i agree with, but hes lookig for a 30-45 min smoke that he can get that smoke fix in and get out the cold.
    he's a good cat so if you guys got any suggestions on a cigar like that he should be peachy, most of my smokes are at the 1hr mark or longer.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    hes lookig for a 30-45 min smoke that he can get that smoke fix in and get out the cold.
    CAO MX2 Daggers - 4x38

All the goodness of the regular MX2 in a small 30-minute format. Can't go wrong with these IMO, very nice maduro.

Tin of 5 for $12 (2.40/cigar)
    Or 50 for $82 (1.64/cigar)
    http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=329

(And FYI - most of the CAOs can be found in this RG at a similar price point.)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    5 vegas classic coronas.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    Gran Habano Vintage 2002. Mazo of 20 is like 50 bucks. Awesome smoke.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Papas Fritas
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any Mario Palomino... great connie and cheap. They come in a lancero too.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I see that no one has named the Jesus Fuego Originals... 5 pack of hand rolled cigars in 4 blends. No more than 12.50 for the pack.

See here: http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1138 and http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1505 for two....
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Good call on the JFuego's I had forgotten about those.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I like AJ Fresh Rolled for an erryday smoke.
    THIS +10
    One God, One Truth
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Jose piedra all day yo
    Oh yeah! Forgot about those Brevas.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Pardon londres
    Money can't buy taste
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Also just thought of the Obsidian mini-corona... and the Obsidian White Noise mini-Corona.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    What a great thread, I was gonna sk this same question. Thankyou everyone
  • KushKush Posts: 8
    Going to get a box of the ajs. Thanks for all of the responses
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Fresh Rolled? They are awesome!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    macs-smokes:
    Papas Fritas
    Where in the h-e-double-hockeysticks are you getting papas fritas for $2-3/each. I must know!
    I would buy more at this price but I've never seen them under $5/stick. And that's too much $$ for them, IMHO.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    Also just thought of the Obsidian mini-corona... and the Obsidian White Noise mini-Corona.
    The Obsidian mini-coronas are on today's daily deal at $2.50 a pop. I like a bunch listed in this thread too - tough to beat this deal though IMO.
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    If you like a nice little smoke with a little kick the Trinidad Reserve No. 5 $3 a stick by the box but I have found them on sale by the box of 20 for $40. For $4 small sticks I like the MUWAT Bait Fish, usually can find a 5 pack for $19-20.
  • KushKush Posts: 8
    Just had the fresh rolled. Thanks for the recommendation great smoke.