Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    No_one21:
    cbuck:
    An AB American from Sam. One of my favorites! Thanks Sam!

Um.. is there another Sam? Sorry but I didn't send you that lol

You are correct! Now I have to figure out where I got it! Sorry about that!

I am so embarrased! After researching it, it was one I picke up in a clearance sampler at my B & M. But thanks for the ones you DID send! Charlie
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I loved it
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    I loved it
    Oh....really? FYI...I'll give you my unbiased opinion of this brand since I saw you CFed'ing last night. You will love them. The guy's mild cigar is still a spice bomb, and full for me lol. That's the green label, and the red is damn good. The black was so strong for me, when I reviewed it I could not make it through. However, the tobacco finish was amazing, and arguably one of the cleanest full cigars I have smoked. He's got a new release coming as well. Def keep an eye out for this guy, he is right up your alley bro.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPG Blue Lancero for a Seahawks WIN!!!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Amen to that, brother!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Wait...DDub CFeds?
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I thought I received this Oliva Saison in a sampler, not a bomb, so I didn't get a pic. Thanks MTuccelli, I really enjoyed it and have been wanting to try it for a while.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Hmmm. If Seattle wins tonight, I would like to propose a Seahawks vs. Broncos Super Bowl cigar bet. I just happen to have a "Slob Bomb" I have been sitting on til after the holidays were a over anyway. What say you Mr. Shizza?
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    I loved it

Thought it would probably play in your ballpark. Glad you liked it.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    Bigshizza:
    Hmmm. If Seattle wins tonight, I would like to propose a Seahawks vs. Broncos Super Bowl cigar bet. I just happen to have a "Slob Bomb" I have been sitting on til after the holidays were a over anyway. What say you Mr. Shizza?
    First we have to win
  • Options
    Rain:
    Wait...DDub CFeds?
    ssssshhh!!!
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    ddubridge:
    I loved it

Thought it would probably play in your ballpark. Glad you liked it.
    You know me far to well!
  • Options
    Shizzimage
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    ddubridge:
    I loved it
    Oh....really? FYI...I'll give you my unbiased opinion of this brand since I saw you CFed'ing last night.
    uh... taking it a bit personally?
  • Options
    ...should he not? In the last two weeks he's been called biased and had his cigar group called out for no reason.
  • Options
    Rain:
    ...should he not? In the last two weeks he's been called biased and had his cigar group called out for no reason.
    but not by this forum.
    if he feels that i have slighted him she should contact me. i would be more than willing to talk. or better yet, he should contact HW and go to the source. i was just asking what people thought of the article. if he feels that i am calling him biased then he is insulting me because he should know better. if i am not the issue i am wondering why this forum is being punished for that article (another thing that shouldnt happen if he is mad at me personally. this forum is wonderful. and if i have done wrong, even accidentally, i would love to right my wrong)
  • Options
    My opinion as soon as I saw the post was it as like the LAPD and NYPD going to a convention...and the LAPD puts a mic in front of the NYPD and says "There are reports that you beat prisoners...care to answer and defend your integrity? WELL?" Guess there is no reviewer code. IMO, if you wanted to know about bias, you could have made a general thread.Regardless of MY opinion, he's obviously not happy with you.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    My opinion as soon as I saw the post was it as like the LAPD and NYPD going to a convention...and the LAPD puts a mic in front of the NYPD and says "There are reports that you beat prisoners...care to answer and defend your integrity? WELL?" Guess there is no reviewer code. IMO, if you wanted to know about bias, you could have made a general thread.Regardless of MY opinion, he's obviously not happy with you.
    So you felt compelled to interject your wisdom ? Sometime shutting your mouth is better. You seem to want to get into it with smart assed remarks regardless the subject. You really need to find a hole to climb into and think about it.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    And Curt has spoken.He's in "confront" mode, where as tomorrow will be "Life is too short." Whatever.
  • Options
    Rain:
    And Curt has spoken.He's in "confront" mode, where as tomorrow will be "Life is too short." Whatever.
    You just made my point Randy. Go think about it.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Rain:
    if he wants to get offended and ignore all attempts i have made to contact and discuss like gentlemen a solution the he has that right. however, i was just asking about how everyone here felt about what halfwheel was saying. i said in the very first line of that post:
    kuzi16:
    before i get started on this post i would like to say that i do respect, and enjoy Cigar Federation, House of Emilio, Ezra Zion, (etc), the people that are members, the people that run the organizations, and the cigars themselves.
    of course that means nothing.

nor does the fact that i did not mention any names, or that i have a HoE cigar in MY top 5, or the fact that i have already reached out in an attempt to apologize via PM and was met with open forum posts clearly directed at me without my PMs even being viewed.

the two big members of cigar fed that are on this board both posted that the federation is not biased and since i (still) have respect for both of them i took it as gospel. i guess i really wanted to know what they thought of the accusation. i may have worded it poorly but thats it.

i will continue to try to reach out and clear the air because i never want to anger any BoTL, however i will do so in private. this issue should not bring the forum down further.
  • Options
    curtpick:
    Rain:
    So you felt compelled to interject your wisdom ? Sometime shutting your mouth is better. You seem to want to get into it with smart assed remarks regardless the subject. You really need to find a hole to climb into and think about it.
    Giving my opinion makes me a smart@$$? Sound logic. Guess we're lucky that the forum is big enough that we don't have to interact. I'm done with you regardless.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Seriously guys?!?! Really this forum has just become crap recently with so much bashing!! We have had this before and a bunch of people left because of petty problems!! I'll solve this dispute now...I might think what you like are dog turds and you might think the same as in my taste...it's a opinion!!! Please relax and enjoy the forums as they should be!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Rain:
    curtpick:
    Rain:
    Giving my opinion makes me a smart@$$? Sound logic. Guess we're lucky that the forum is big enough that we don't have to interact. I'm done with you regardless.
    Thats cool by me Randy. You have your opinion but to stir pots for the sake of stirring pots is not an opinion, it just being an ass. Enough said on my part. I'll crawl in my hole and you crawl in yours and we both will be fine.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Seriously guys?!?! Really this forum has just become crap recently with so much bashing!! We have had this before and a bunch of people left because of petty problems!! I'll solve this dispute now...I might think what you like are dog turds and you might think the same as in my taste...it's a opinion!!! Please relax and enjoy the forums as they should be!
    Lets take this back to the Cfed thread so I can ignore it. Quit draging BDR's name through the mud. lol. Lets focus on this...Great guy...Great Ccigar. Nuff said. Again...thank you BDR. You rock!
  • Options
    Rain:
    Shizzimage
    ...it still was good.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Agreed, i hope these two were both drinking and patch things up tomorrow......
  • Options
    Rain:
    Rain:
    Shizzimage
    ...it still was good.
    + 1

JUst because you replied to your own thread.
  • Options
    I'm not DDub!
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Rain:
    Rain:
    Shizzimage
    ...it still was good.
    + 1

JUst because you replied to your own thread.
    No, I replied to my own post.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I didn't smoke any cigars today, but I'm sure that if I did, I would have appreciated and enjoyed them immensely.