Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edgar Hoill – Pasion. Strong and tasty. Thanks Tyler.

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Almost made it to three years. The profile has changed a lot. Very smooth and sweet on the finish. Thanks Jimmy. image
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Almost made it to three years. The profile has changed a lot. Very smooth and sweet on the finish. Thanks Jimmy. image

It was great Jim! Very tasty, smoked great with along ash and perfect draw.

But, I quoted this post because, RCY, I smoked the same one you posted and that was good too. Got it myself though.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:

It was great Jim! Very tasty, smoked great with along ash and perfect draw.
    Love them!
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had an Avo from a trade with Rick. Thanks!
    It is a little fuzzy, but I'm learning!
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Courtesy of Mike. Thanks brother been waiting to try this one for awhile. image
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put fire to a LPH Black Pearl Morado earlier today, great Cameroon stick (especially for the price). Forgot how much I like the LPH line, haven't smoked one in a while and this one was buried at the bottom of the humi.
    I had it labeled Jan 2012 but I don't remember why Greg sent it to me...trade? Bomb (date was close to bday)? Hmm, well regardless --- thanks Greg! Going have to get a box of LPH soon and bury them for a year+. Very nice smoke!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Had an Exodus Gold from a trade with Rick. He told me it had 6 years on it. What an awesome smoke! Thanks Rick!
    cbuck:
    Had an Exodus Gold from a trade with Rick. He told me it had 6 years on it. What an awesome smoke! Thanks Rick!

:) Ahhh yes, I take it you enjoyed it immensely. Glad it didn't disappoint Sir.

I'm going to have to figure out how to get the will power to age! It was a definite improvement, although they are one of my favorites newer also. I wonder where I can put a Humidor that isn't in my face all the time?!!!Thanks! Charlie
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    I'm going to have to figure out how to get the will power to age! It was a definite improvement, although they are one of my favorites newer also. I wonder where I can put a Humidor that isn't in my face all the time?!!!Thanks! Charlie
    just buy faster than you can smoke.
    kuzi16:
    cbuck:
    just buy faster than you can smoke.

Good bad advise Kuzi, that's my problem :).

• curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Was wonderful with my coffee !! Thanks Brian for this one !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961

Now that was a tasty cigar! All the way through (nubbed it cuz fvck the cold lol). Absolutely great thanks so much Mike for my first My Father, I'll be looking for them again and can't wait to try the other one you sent.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Herf with Brett last week I smoked two brilliant cigars, a Casa Fuente Lancero that Brett gave me last year and a HHG from Justin with a year on it as well... Both were incredible cigars that I can't say thank you enough for the chance to smoke see bad boys!!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    thedjfish (Joe) Thanks !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks man!!
    While vherfing last night.
    Thanks Bud.
    Following the cohiba. A very nice finish to the night. Thanks Jeff.
    Smoked this last night on Herf. Thanks Brian !
    imagethanks brett!
    If these are LeftOvers, Whats the main course?
    I know who you are. You know who you are. These things are damn tasty. I owe you.

Another great one from Mike! Thanks again and again. Definitely need to look at more DE stuff like this now.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    I smoked this awesome PIG from Rain and drank some smooth Pappy Van winkle with Trident. photo photo15_zps3a364739.jpg
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Snoobie
    A perfect example of one of the most generous BOTL around.
    Thanks bud.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked this about a week ago but wanted to make sure Jim The Shizz got his due credit, thank you brother I am falling so in love with anything that I smoke from La Palina and you just keep feeding my habit lol! Thank you so much Jim I've now had the KB and KBII from the El Diario line both from you and both have just blown me away!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Nice jeff ! Thanks !

From last nights VHerf. Thanks as always Mike! The cello on this one even had my screen name on it, I'm special.