Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So my brother Eric hurt me damn good early this year and in his bomb he included this Ezra Zion and now with around 9 or so months on it I lit the bad boy up today. Burn has been razor sharp and the draw is perfect with boat loads of cool velvety smoke. Very good stick a little surprised in how little has changed in the profile as I've smoked it down but I am finally starting to notice some development after a third. Picking up a dry cedar and hickory combo with highlights of almond and creamy aged leather and a finish through the nose of a bit of spice and black pepper. Undertones of hay and maaaaybe a touch of cinnamon and black coffee. It is a long cigar though and as I give it some time it is slowly developing. As I type this the cream and leather is coming out stronger and I LOVE that!! Thank you bro this is great!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Smoked this the other night while Vherf. What a great cigar! Also had a elogio right after this. Pretty sure you sent me that as well but I cant find photo evidenceimage
  • Options
    Haent see Junior on as of late, but I smoked this gem he sent over for the lotto last night. Good stuff Junior!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Smoked this Gem last evening. Another absolutely fantastic stick from Mr Williams ! (MVW67)
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    One of my favorites. Still owe you for this one.
  • Options
    curtpick:
    Smoked this Gem last evening. Another absolutely fantastic stick from Mr Williams ! (MVW67)
    Curt talked me into smoking one of these while vherfing last night. Mine was from Roman and I enjoyed it as well.
  • Options
    Cuban Legacy gifted from Walt.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Rich! Awesome cigar
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    The long time members will remember this great brother. An Aurora 1495/1994. Miss you here Joe. Thank you for this one.
  • Options
    Really miss Joe and Todd, those two were always thick as thieves and miss their presence here. Awesome cigar though Tony and glad you enjoyed it so much my friend, happy thanksgiving and thinking of you and yours a lot lately my friend :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Really miss Joe and Todd, those two were always thick as thieves and miss their presence here. Awesome cigar though Tony and glad you enjoyed it so much my friend, happy thanksgiving and thinking of you and yours a lot lately my friend :)
    Thanks Brett.. When ever I see someone doing something that I think is amazingly nice, I think of you too for some reason. The house next door to me is for sale, move here so we can become neighbors..
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks Brett.. When ever I see someone doing something that I think is amazingly nice, I think of you too for some reason. The house next door to me is for sale, move here so we can become neighbors..
    Man would I love to do that Tony! We want a house anyways that would be so cool! Thank you for such incredibly kind words and thoughts though my friend, always keep y'all in my thoughts and prayers each night!
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Just wow Jim... this was incredible thank you so much. Seems like it had some good age on it. Smoked it at a nice B&M herfing with thehilk and it hit the spot perfectly!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Enjoyin the Nestor Miranda 70th DR, Thanks man, great smoke.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    So my brother Eric hurt me damn good early this year and in his bomb he included this Ezra Zion and now with around 9 or so months on it I lit the bad boy up today. Burn has been razor sharp and the draw is perfect with boat loads of cool velvety smoke. Very good stick a little surprised in how little has changed in the profile as I've smoked it down but I am finally starting to notice some development after a third. Picking up a dry cedar and hickory combo with highlights of almond and creamy aged leather and a finish through the nose of a bit of spice and black pepper. Undertones of hay and maaaaybe a touch of cinnamon and black coffee. It is a long cigar though and as I give it some time it is slowly developing. As I type this the cream and leather is coming out stronger and I LOVE that!! Thank you bro this is great!

That's the coolest cutter ever!!
  • Options
    reggie713:
    90+ Irishman:

That's the coolest cutter ever!!
    Thanks Reggie, Room 101 Jya cutter from Xikar, always loved the look and had to exchange a couple broken ones so I requested just this one sent back instead of two of the others.
  • Options
    Just as I remembered It Jeff. Awesome cigar!
  • Options
    Another Ol Faithful. Thanks Curt!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From our trade back in August. Actually felt more like I got bombed. My fist experience with one of these and it's going great. Thanks Dustin.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fired up a Torano Dominico this morning from my trade with Rick/RCY. What an awesome smoke. It burned my fingers, and still didn't want to put it down! Thanks Rick!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoked a LEONINOS from his Shizzness.......and I was never so surprised.
    A little itsy bitsy cigar that brings it all home. I wasn't going to touch the welcoming stash for at least another week but I couldn't help myself. I answered the little voices in my head that kept saying... just one.....just one. Small ring and dark it begged to be chosen. What a rush of flavors. I must put them on my list of "must have on hand at all times". What a great daily smoke it will make. Thank You
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    A little itsy bitsy cigar that brings it all home. I wasn't going to touch the welcoming stash for at least another week but I couldn't help myself. I answered the little voices in my head that kept saying... just one.....just one. Small ring and dark it begged to be chosen. What a rush of flavors. I must put them on my list of "must have on hand at all times". What a great daily smoke it will make. Thank You

Posted in wrong area and moved here.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image From CurtPick.
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    Great winter smoke before you freeze to death!
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fired up a Casa Cuba this morning from a trade with Rick. Very enjoyable. It actually tasted like...Tobacco! I love a good, basic cigar! Thanks Rick! Charlie
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    The Shizz. A CAO Soprano. Great show- great stick. Thanks Jim

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    Fired up a Casa Cuba this morning from a trade with Rick. Very enjoyable. It actually tasted like...Tobacco! I love a good, basic cigar! Thanks Rick! Charlie

Awesome, glad you enjoyed it.

• Options
    Had a Ramon Allones SS while herfing with FTG Brett the other night, great smoke and great company thanks for sharing this fantastic smoke with me brother!!

• Options
    Padron Maduro Plama (<---how do you pronounce that?) from Jimbo Slice tonight. Too busy vherfing, trying and brighten my mood, to get a picture. She's a winner Jim. Thank you very much!
  • Options
    pross:
    The Shizz. A CAO Soprano. Great show- great stick. Thanks Jim

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Lookin great in the hut Paul!