Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade: Offering Oliva V, LFD Ligero, Alec Bradley Tempus

All-

I have the following 5 cigars for trade.  They just aren't my cup of tea.  They are very full-bodied and strong, which some people love (but I don't).

So... I have:
  • 3x Oliva V-Series Robustos
  • 1x La Flor Dominica Ligero
  • 1x Alec Bradley Tempus Torpedo
Anyone interested in setting up a trade?  I'm looking for medium-bodied sticks, with lots of flavor (but not nicotine strength).  I'm a big fan of Arturo Fuente Hemmingways, Rocky Patel Vintage 1990/1992's, Padrons, and anything rolled by Don Pepin Garcia (DPG, La Aroma de Cuba, San Cristobals, Tatuaje).

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    kent1146:
    All-

I have the following 5 cigars for trade.  They just aren't my cup of tea.  They are very full-bodied and strong, which some people love (but I don't).

So... I have:
    • 3x Oliva V-Series Torpedo
    • 1x La Flor Dominica Ligero
    • 1x Alec Bradley Tempus Torpedo
    Anyone interested in setting up a trade?  I'm looking for medium-bodied sticks, with lots of flavor (but not nicotine strength).  I'm a big fan of Arturo Fuente Hemmingways, Rocky Patel Vintage 1990/1992's, Padrons, and anything rolled by Don Pepin Garcia (DPG, La Aroma de Cuba, San Cristobals, Tatuaje).

pm sent
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    wish I had seen this a week ago. I just gave a buddy (a newbie) 3 RP 1990's :-( I do have some Nica Libre's though if you might be interested...
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I was actualy just looking through my humidor last night and I have one more RP 1990, I also have 4 Nica Libre torpedos, I am willing to trade a Nub Conneticut and Nub Habano.
  • Are these still available?
    roughrider:
    Are these still available?
    NOPE... says the guy who has already smoked the LFD, mmmmmm :)
  • Damn.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    That's an awesome trade. I would have gone out and bought some 1990s and stuff to trade.
    betasynn:
    That's an awesome trade. I would have gone out and bought some 1990s and stuff to trade.
    LMAO. I did !!
    I had his side of the trade sent straight from C.COM. :)